DunDef Digest 5/2/12 Discussion Thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RTS mode, what if its OP? Just being invisible (Maybe) and causing minions to attack. If its a monster fest, couldn't you just hide in RTS mode? Let other players do the work? I don't know, but it would be cool to see a summoner hovering in air when it is in RTS.

A very interesting change of play style. Really looking forward to this class. There could be some epic battles involved!

Can I suggest a Dark Elf Sorceress as the female skin? I love the look of the Dark Elf Wizards in the game - a sexy sorceress would be cool. :D

Can I suggest a Dark Elf Sorceress as the female skin? I love the look of the Dark Elf Wizards in the game - a sexy sorceress would be cool. :D

Yes, yes you shall.

-Jer

Why are more people not excited about this? ??

I couldn't be more excited about the summoner:

1) I can summon monsters to kill things for me.

2) I can go into a full RTS mode and control said monster.

For the people saying he won't be useful because he can't fight he's only tower well maybe that is why this game allows FOUR people to play at a time. Barb, squire, summoner, (anything else) barb can kill most things squire can defend and summoner can use summons to wipe things out (ogre vs ogre?). I can't wait to here about the 2 abilities and release date please Trendy soon so I may buy this glorious thing and kill ninjas with NINJAS!

Only a ninja can kill a ninja?

by the looks of it may not have to be a ninja killing a ninja a spider summon can web a ninja so maybe your summon ogre can destroy that ninja as he will be slowed down heaps like how we get slowed down alot from being webbed lol

I'm just curious if he can wield 2 of the same pets at the same time. Considering buying myself a cube to add to my own. Should be a fun sight and good mana, haha.

just seen 2 new achievements
so what this new mode all about overlord
and beat every mission only using summoned mobs how powerful is the summoner going to be if it possible to beat every mission on nightmare only using summoner

overlord mode must be different i wonder what it is

I hope Summoner will be aimed for solo-ers. I love going solo, and with the new achievement, it seems that I CAN solo things.

I do belive overlord mode is the name of the "full-on RTS mode"

Bingo.