Lemurian Halberd +7 Projectiles?

So I was messing around with my Lemurian Halberd from Aquanos and found it upgraded to +7 projectiles, which if I am not mistaken is 1 more than Nosferatu. Is this supposed to be the case?

Me too! Only, when it shoots, I only see 6, but the lower middle has a larger circle. Had to wear sunglasses, and I'm still seeing squiggely lines, xD

yea but doesnt it shoot lightning and hit for fire dmg

Shows generic damage in the tavern, the wiki has some weird information on this weapon.

yea but doesnt it shoot lightning and hit for fire dmg

Does it really even matter anymore? It's a monk weapon. Monks have strength drain auras. Even if your tower stats are all at zero, you can still build one just to take away immunities, zap your foes away, sell aura, go somewhere else.

What are you going on about? Drop auras anytime you move? Are you still on hard mode?

Yes it matters. Auras don't cover the map, on late nightmare survival it's not always easy to leave the comforts of the base. Sometimes with a ranged weapon you shoot at stuff FAR AWAY. So no you can't run out half way across the map, drop an aura, run back and start shooting. Sometimes you shoot at two different lanes.

Does it really even matter anymore? It's a monk weapon. Monks have strength drain auras. Even if your tower stats are all at zero, you can still build one just to take away immunities, zap your foes away, sell aura, go somewhere else.

What are you going on about? Drop auras anytime you move? Are you still on hard mode?

Yes it matters. Auras don't cover the map, on late nightmare survival it's not always easy to leave the comforts of the base. Sometimes with a ranged weapon you shoot at stuff FAR AWAY. So no you can't run out half way across the map, drop an aura, run back and start shooting. Sometimes you shoot at two different lanes.

Auras cover enough of the map that it's not a problem. And very, VERY few builds dont use strength drain auras or darkness traps. (Most use strength drains now) so no. It's not a problem. Yes you can shoot at things outside the strength drain aura (As hard as that can be on some maps with how huge good auras are now) but that would be a fairly silly thing to do if you've got an elemental weapon. Not to mention, as you said yourself, 'its not easy to leave the comforts of the base'. Monk DPS going outside of strength drain auras are far, far more likely to die than those staying in and your DPS means nothing if you're dead.

i agree its not a problem. i use a trans genie reward one that shoots fireballs im just putting it out there. its weird shoots lightning hits fire lol

Not only is it base dmg but the ^ is 100 per. My 221^ isnt maxed I have 23^ to go and it already is over 20K range. This is how it should be....(IMO the Boss drops should be better than 90% of the crap on the ground)

my mistake i think the base ones that drop in survival are fire damage but yeah i coulda sworn mine was fire damage when i was using it the first time

my mistake i think the base ones that drop in survival are fire damage but yeah i coulda sworn mine was fire damage when i was using it the first time

it was at one point. it got changed in the patch. i recall testing mine when i got it and it was +6 projeciltes and fire based. not physical and plus 7

I've picked up a few Barnacled Pikes (base drop) for my soon to be active Monk, but I can't upgrade them past +4 (5 total) projectiles. Looks like the reward weapon is the only one that can become +7.

I've picked up a few Barnacled Pikes (base drop) for my soon to be active Monk, but I can't upgrade them past +4 (5 total) projectiles. Looks like the reward weapon is the only one that can become +7.

I found this to be true as well.

Shows generic damage in the tavern, the wiki has some weird information on this weapon.

Actually no, when I dropped one and tested it in tavern day 1 of part3 release IT HAD FIRE DAMAGE (red numbers) but in 1st patch must've been changed into generic.

So wiki should keep this info as an "did you know?"

EDIT
@Up
AHAHAHAHAH so Trendy finally fixed it to normal conditions :D poor lemurian users
*goes back to pewpew with nosferatu*

Back to the boring old Nos. Was liking not seeing that bat. :(