So why is there no ready up option for the high end monsterfests?

I find myself waiting 40-60+ secs per build phase just for the timer to run down when I was already ready to start the wave. I don't get why if everyone click's ready up we can't start the wave early. It can easily work like some other levels where the timer does not go down if people ready up, but if all click it it starts the game.

/end rant from a high lvl player.

I find myself waiting 40-60+ secs per build phase just for the timer to run down when I was already ready to start the wave. I don't get why if everyone click's ready up we can't start the wave early. It can easily work like some other levels where the timer does not go down if people ready up, but if all click it it starts the game.

/end rant from a high lvl player.

I believe the reason why 'G' or activate Crystal doesn't work in any MonsterFest (until the end) is because there is no crystal. That is, until you have completed all the waves, where a crystal spawns, and you can press 'G' to move on.

Now, regardless of the difficulty, which really doesn't make anyone, any special. I will agree that **all** difficulty levels of MonsterFest should be considered for an 'Activate Crystal' button!

I believe the reason why 'G' or activate Crystal doesn't work in any MonsterFest (until the end) is because there is no crystal. That is, until you have completed all the waves, where a crystal spawns, and you can press 'G' to move on.

Now, regardless of the difficulty, which really doesn't make anyone, any special. I will agree that **all** difficulty levels of MonsterFest should be considered for an 'Activate Crystal' button!

Can call it the kick the monster spawn button :p

See upcoming patch notes, they will release this option (finally) in next upcoming patch! :-)

Edit: nvm Jer was bit faster =)

Next patch :)

Woo!!

While you are at it you should fix that bug where you stuck in the mob spawn on uber monsterfest that has been around for 6 months.