Suggestion to improve "Looting" alot.

Hello,
its not easy check all that expensive gear that lies on the ground after the battle.
Often we just check those closer to us or those rare green dots, then push G in hope that we did not miss good stuff.

I suggest to add price tag to every item. Not full price, just the small letters with number 0.1-99 (or 1-999) and order letter like:
0.5m
3m
etc.

Those should be shown on the top right\left corner of every item that lies on the floor.

That would ease looting pretty much.

Edited to fix my mistake.

I assume you are refering to vendor price? If so how would this help much? I have gotten plenty of **** items worth 18 mil and great items worth less then a mil. What is needed and i have heard rumor is in the works, is a custom loot filter that would allow you to set parameters for what would show as green. A simple series of check boxes for quality/type and maybe some numerical input fields to select 2 or 3 key stats and the number of starting points we want, also a slider to indicate number of upgrades.

Lordofthebong is right. Ive had up to 21-22million myths totally useless and items under a million that were good and worth keeping. The way they were better was in usable stats. The low price ones might have negs here or there that destroys the value system (don't know exactly which factors increase the price and subtract) but has the right stats in good numbers. The cost of it is no guarantee its a good or useful item.

For example i have some gear on my DPS chars, which his high negatives on alot of stats, however it had very high stats in the areas i cared about HP and ATK. The high negatives in the tower stats dropped the value drastically. I have also seen gear with very very good stats (and thus a high vendor value) however it had 1/1 upgrades, or low upgrades in general. Sure the stats may get you a nice vendor value, but if you cant upgrade it at least 200 ups its useless to me because upgrades = resists.

I fully agree that the loot system could use improvement, however it needs to be based on a custom filter that allows users to set their own parameters. Vendor value is just not accurate enough, basing a system on it would not lead to much improvement.

Hello,
its not easy check all that expensive gear that lies on the ground after the battle.
Often we just check those closer to us or those rare green dots, then push G in hope that we did not miss good stuff.

I suggest to add price tag to every item. Not full price, just the small letters with number 0.1-99 (or 1-999) and order letter like:
0.5m
3m
etc.

Those should be shown on the top right\left corner of the square that game draws around the item being looked on.
Or even on the top of every item that lies on the floor.

That would ease looting pretty much.

Not sure what you are asking there, because if you hold your aim on an item for a bit over 1 second the full information appear comparing to what you have currently equipped. This information does include the vendor value of the item in the top right corner (of the pop up).

Edit: And you can aim at anything all the way across the map, not just what is close to you. Just in case that was not known.

Not sure what you are asking there, because if you hold your aim on an item for a bit over 1 second the full information appear comparing to what you have currently equipped. This information does include the vendor value of the item in the top right corner (of the pop up).

Edit: And you can aim at anything all the way across the map, not just what is close to you. Just in case that was not known.

Thank you, I forgot about that.
Edited to fix my mistake.