Halloween Items Are Confirmed to Drop

The only thing ive seen is a mythical Boxing glove for the squire, and a couple of godly bonecutters. I agree it could use a tiny bit of a bump in drop rate. Even though at this point the Nos is pretty much obsolete.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sad fact is that nos is not obsolete for anybody using ranged dps. currently nos is the best monk ranged dmg even compared to supreme items due to the 3 attacks on the crosshairs. I play almost exclusively ranged monk to support my friends/towers rather than mosh, so i cannot get an upgrade unless i find a trans/supreme nosferatu.....

[QUOTE]Once again I can do nothing but apologize for this most grievous affront to the organization of these forums.

Please forgive my actions! [/QUOTE]

"Sarcasn right? Boy, I am getting good at this." - Sheldon Cooper

actually the aqua campaign monk reward is > nos ....boxing glove is also > nos
EDIT:
[QUOTE]
Try the halloween map to confirm that they still drop. I just did the halloween map and saw at least two ice swords in each of the later waves. [/QUOTE]

uhm yea...the problem there is they meant for holiday weps and stuff to drop OUTSIDE event maps like that...like they have been with frosts before patch7.32

sorry to necro this thread but since 7.32 ive not seen ONE holiday drop (etherian holiday,halloween,or pres royal) PERIOD on any game ....wtf is up with that?

also tavern rewards are garbage again... every pet is like 30 levels ...and the armor and weps are horrid

Try the halloween map to confirm that they still drop. I just did the halloween map and saw at least two ice swords in each of the later waves.

Still haven't found a single one. Multiple aquanos runs, a complete endless spires run (survival), the halloween map itself, but still nothing. Only thing new that I noticed was the fact that the sicarius was named "web gun" or something like that, when I got it as a halloween reward. That was weird.

I saw halowwen items even on UMF. Problem is afaik they spawn with about 20 ups and less. Kinda useless.
Btw. I never seen a supreme item but I only managed to do misty until 25....maybe this is to little.
Next yesterday I played ThroneRoom NM HC MIX Wave 25 till the end and then 1 trans item droped. Then hole game 1 item and then it was a pistol with 19 ups....thats a shame...
Im playin since weeks and actually didnt manage to find 1 new weapon for the hunter of Misty....it feels like Trendy is jokin on me....this really is no fun anymore.
Anyone know the drops rates? According to my expirience it has to be something 1 in a million u find a good weapon....what a joke...