Drop quality worsened in 1.32?

I just updated to 7.32 and decided to farm some ogre party hats for tokens, however since getting 7.32 the quality of the ogre party hats has been far too low to make tokens. Previously with 2 controllers plugged in I'd be getting 2-3 party hats that would be viable for 200m tokens, and average base price was 2m-3m. Now after 3 runs (9 party hats) I haven't seen a single party hat even close to being capable of becoming a token, base price average was 1m and most had under 70 upgrades :(.

Did trendy do something to the drop quality of reward items? I didn't see anything in the patch notes :(

I gotten into slumps in rewards like that before. Just keep doing it and see if you get better ones.

I gotten into slumps in rewards like that before. Just keep doing it and see if you get better ones.

Previously the worst ogre party hat I got out of about 20 runs (60 hats) had a base value of 1.9m, the best of the 9 I got just before was 1.3m. I doubt my luck is so bad as to get 9 items in a row all significantly worse than my previous worst. I had thought it might just be bad luck on the first run, after the second run I severely doubted it was just bad luck, and the third as good as confirmed terrible quality as far as I was concerned.

yes something has gone terribly wrong but the problem started well before 1.32!

the other day under 1.30/1.31 i survived all the way to wave 25 just to get a giraffe that has all together around -400 and at most +300 :(

health -100, damage -100, health -100, ect...

Weird, I restarted DD and with no updating it's back to normal and I'm getting 2m-3m base value hats again. Not sure what happened, but I can finally farm tokens again :D, and with the ridiculous amount people will pay for accessories at the moment I might actually not have to grind so much :D.

Don't know, it seems that the quality of items have dropped a bit. I finished endless spires NM HC Survival yesterday and got no trans items. Today I finished ramparts survival NM HC and got not so good items as a whole, and no trans gear. Before the patch I had gotten atleast 1 trans item from ramparts waves 18+ each run. On my best run I have gotten 3 trans items (excluding the pet) but this was before the mob counts were dropped. I hope the gear quality good be boosted a bit or atleast checked that nothing happened to it when supreme gear probabilities were changed... My friend did today NM HC Moraggo up to wave 20 and he complained about the same problem.

in the last few patches they have released new items, as well as allowing the Halloween drops into the regular rotation. The more items that are added the less of a chance you have to get an item you are looking for, i'm not sure exactly how the drops work but i would guess the drop list looks like (cursed leather glove, Torn leather glove, worn leather glove.....etc). so each item that added to the drop list has about 16 different quality types that can be dropped which in return becomes a lower chance for a trans item to drop.

this is just my though on it nothing official.

whats funny is ogre party hats are horrible token bases compared to rets and big sticks.... and take longer to do

if you cant do those assault levels you shouldnt be making tokens

More concerned about the crap amount and quality of armor drops recently. I've done a misty run 20-30 NM HC to check out the amounts more carefully. Had a really good trans weapon equipped and low myth armor with only resists upgraded a bit to not be one shotted by a stray warrior.

The amount of armor drops was terrible compared to a run where I had no weapon equipped on the test char. There's like 10x more weapons than armor. Why? I don't know. Don't see the logic, tbh. Armor has more types and fills 4 slots, where a weapon only fills one. Would make more sense for good weapons to be rare... =/

whats funny is ogre party hats are horrible token bases compared to rets and big sticks.... and take longer to do

if you cant do those assault levels you shouldnt be making tokens
Takes me about 128 ups to make one out of a party hat, or 270-280 million. Not much of a difference with others. Besides, I can set up some towers and afk with 4 chars on ogre crush easily, where assault actually requires me to play a boring grind.

And even if it really does cost more, it's easily enough made back with the 60 million + per wave in NM misty. Even lower stats characters can pretty much afk it with the right build. Well, except for the occasional trap refill if your trapper's tower hp is on the low side. I found up to wave 30 to be doable with about 280+ charges on a 3 starred proxy and no refilling during waves. Depends on the location, of course. Some will use more then others.

lol... how can you justify farming something that takes like 5-10 whole minutes vs something that takes less than 2 and can be farmed 4 at a time, also some of the worst rets and big sticks still have over 3m base value so they take 112 ups to hit 200m and 147 ups to hit 400m (400m tokens are worth making if the base is 4m+)

i mean i just ... dont see how assault is boring and ogre crush isnt. especially waiting for ogres? just makes no sense. and anyone making oph tokens is making a mistake

Because running the same assault mission over and over takes time. I can just do other stuff on my second screen or go afk for an ogre crush. Get back to the computer like once every 15 minutes, and within an hour I have plenty of tokens for a night's worth of survival runs mana storage. (like 16 tokens farmed, about 10 good ones usually out of that)

I can do other maps every day while working on trans survivalist or gearing up. Don't really feel like farming assault every single time before that. Such a drag that it makes me want to stop playing. Don't care at all if it's slightly less efficient.

No it hasn't been. Like the same inquiry about loot quality worsened two weeks back, nothing has changed. If we make a change we'll announce it otherwise please refrain from making new posts like this.