Ogre low-health-angry animation speed no longer affected by Ensnare aura

Not quite sure since they don't hit EV walls. I use them as a mana battery (genie) for upgrading on starting waves whilst they were doing that animation.

I think its certainly going to hurt people not in nightmare yet, but in nightmare the way it is at the moment, ogres aren't really the issue.

Dislike, but I understand the reasoning.

If it does go through, can we also get death animations at normal speeds and spawn-immune enemies not being slowed?

I use ensnares in my builds for dual purpose. I placed them just right to reach in front of my walls to slow ogres at 50% with most of the area covering behind the wall to slow spiders and DEWs as a bonus. I might just drop them now though and use the DU for something else to better cover DEWs and Spiders and apply a bit more damage to ogres.

It is a little inconvenient but I don't see it being a huge problem for me.

I think it was a good move to keep the pressure on as they became more often than not less of a threat than djinn and sharken. I don't know how this will relate to lower geared progression tho.

The note makes it sound like it's just that roar they do that's sped up, not all of their attacks below 50%. Would that really impact much? It seems almost more cosmetic for most of the time.

If it does go through, can we also get death animations at normal speeds and spawn-immune enemies not being slowed?

This! Especially with skeletons.

While it will have an effect on everyone playing high-wave nightmare survival, I think it's a great change. The animation put ogre attacks out of commission for a good 10-15 seconds when ensared, which was a little ridiculous given that they could also then be killed in that amount of time.

Better yet, cut back on some of the mini-ogres at the start of CitC. When they were bugged to come out slow, I was able to actually beat it in campaign, then get to wave 17 in survival. Now I can't even get past wave 1 in survival, because they're knocking on my door immediately. :(

Fine with the change as is, but I'd hate to see the slow death-animations go away. It's one of the coolest things about the snare auras.

Fine with the change as is, but I'd hate to see the slow death-animations go away. It's one of the coolest things about the snare auras.

Why? Slow death animations serve no functional purpose, and in most cases can block your view, especially if you play in FPS camera view.

Why? Slow death animations serve no functional purpose, and in most cases can block your view, especially if you play in FPS camera view.

And are probably eating at your aura health just like enemies still in the spawn areas do.