Jeremy is on fire recently

Seems like every other request or fix gets a reply, and 'added next patch'. Bigger vertical view? check. Increased City in the Cliffs waves to match new Survival numbers? check. So I want to try an experiment here.

[Request]
Reduce all Survival to 1 wave.
Bring me a sammich.

Seems amazing !

Would you please divide by 10 every upgrade cost ? :)

I see one major flaw in this 1 wave survival plan. We would get no loot!

^ I'm with him!

I'm currently testing him as i've just put a post about the Stat Rollovers. Here's to hopin' we at least get a proper answer. =D

Seems like every other request or fix gets a reply, and 'added next patch'. Bigger vertical view? check. Increased City in the Cliffs waves to match new Survival numbers? check. So I want to try an experiment here....

C-c-c-combo breaker!

"The Devs are in Fire!"

kudos to anybody who gets the reference.

Yes, props to the devs. They have been addressing most of the needs as expressed by these forums.

Sharken are just trash mobs now. No big deal on that anymore.

Which sucks almost as badly as when they were overpowered, I'd rather they were buffed to be able to push my defenses and have a way to move them back than how they are now, or how they were.

Sorry, it's so rare someone isn't (still) complaining about how hard they are. I agree, really. I hate seeing a great idea nerfed into submission because players didnt want to figure out how to deal with it.. >.< (And/or a better way to deal with it as opposed to negating the idea in the first place)

Yes they have been on fire, and it's great they are keeping up with the issues at hand. Great job Trendy.

Yeah, just a shame they'll never seen to acknowledge that Stat Rollovers are a problem. They're going in a good direction now, but, they still have a long way to go.

Seriously, I was going to start a new post, but I'll just say here. great job!!!

Every patch notes are better than the last!

Whats up with the weird censors on this board? I can't even say the word toggle

oh now it lets me...

I guess they toggled it.. But why was that all you had to say in a dev praise thread? >.> Although now it does fit, seeing as how it's something they fixed for you.. XP But it's original intent was not so! ****ah for random happenstance keeping your posts on-topic.. XP

... H o o r a h... >.> Talk about another weird happenstance.. Finding another randomly censored word when praising them for fixing one.

****ah!

I'll name a pet "Jeremy Patchwell".

(Meh, please don't read this post with a happy voice, I just find super happy voice creepy -_-)

EDIT: I'd like to see this as a real pet cause its fun (I'd like to see a pet for each of the Devs)

I dunno, didnt have much else to add at the moment. Could have said something off topic like I noticed frost blades possibly arent dropping anymore or are super rare. But maybe I was just having bad luck.

Trendy is good about taking peoples suggestions yes, but it bothers me somtimes when they take one persons random suggestion instead of a more practical one multiple people have suggested.

Yep. Also you can say hurray, but not ****ay

My main props to Trendy goes to the whole no-pants-for-squire obscure reference. It took me a little bit to figure it out, but it was hilarious when I finally did.

I absolutely abhor seeing him in boxers in the cut scenes and such, but at least it makes me laugh every time now instead of going "Why the heck would they make him pantsless.."