Is there any way we can get this returned to 25 or 30 waves? With the new tools available.. Aka monk auras are not worthless anymore, the zone should be perfectly fine for waves 20 to 25 or even 30.

Obviously it is a harder zone, but why knock it down to 20 waves.

How about we get a small DU increase on Cliffs? 15 DU would be great. Wave 20 is already pretty crazy, and the map just feels like it doesn't have enough DU.

no need for it in Death From Above. its already an easy challenge

for high geared players that is, lol....

for high geared players that is, lol....

Easily doable with 1.5k stats, if you don't have stats like that then you probably shouldn't be attempting something that is "uber" anyway.

Yeah. i just did the zone and there are ways of protecting your crystal that simply were not available before.

I wonder if the loot will be still as awesome as before in waves 25+... You know... if those 420 possible all tower stats frost blades will be still dropping and armor with as much as four possible 559 stats. Personally, I think it got nerfed and thats the reason why the wave count had been reduced to only 20 waves temporarily. Because the loot was out of control after w25+.

Easily doable with 1.5k stats, if you don't have stats like that then you probably shouldn't be attempting something that is "uber" anyway.

Doesn't even need 1.5K Stats. I've managed it (non hardcore though but I still didn't die) with 1.2K stats on Harps.

Doesn't even need 1.5K Stats. I've managed it (non hardcore though but I still didn't die) with 1.2K stats on Harps.

I had 1750 and I had issues even with buff beams and ensnares..

I had 1750 and I had issues even with buff beams and ensnares..

Even with good stats you need a good strategy

I'd like to say I'm very frustrated by this change. I was working on the Transcendant Survivalist achievement and was doing good, managed to get them all down except for City in the Cliffs. I woke up today excited and refreshed to get my jet pack and everything was fine until wave 20 (where you used to get the achievement since it was the highest wave) On wave 20 everything seems to go into hyper mode cause they take my walls down before even half a wave is over when previously on wave 19 I didn't have that many problems. Wave 20 + doesn't seem to be tuned properly and now I can't get this achievment. I've tried it 3 times, almost afking up until 19 every tower 3 starred and then 20 hits and they just blow through everything. Can the requirement for the achievement be put back down to 20 or 20-25 mobs be taken off whatever drugs they're on please?

The additional DU isn't in yet, Ravndark. its still 125, not 140. I did wave 13 to 30 yesterday and i can say that most will need that extra 15 DU~ but getting to 25 shouldn't be that tough

East crystal takes gets most of the traffic in the begining and end of the wave. be sure to be there tower boosting with a monk. it'll help but what will help more then anything is an excellent DPS pet to chew up those big ogres.

Also, you could try adding an additional 5 players to your party. The zone doens't get a very big number increase for adding extra players. 6 players = super easy mode.

It's difficult for me to play with others sometimes cause my internet goes in and out (should be fixed next month when I move). It's completely random and I'm just afraid to join with people and cause massive lag and/or be disconnected and lose our progress, so I usually have to do most things solo. On wave 20 my biggest problem is west breaking while I'm trying to keep east up. East keeps dropping so quick that I can almost never leave it. I have a monkey with 44k damage and I tower boost in the beginning, but I keep getting overwhelmed. in the west.

My EV tower hp is at 2.8k and I double check the # of towers being boosted to make sure the walls are being boosted, but they just go crazy and bust through

It's difficult for me to play with others sometimes cause my internet goes in and out (should be fixed next month when I move). It's completely random and I'm just afraid to join with people and cause massive lag and/or be disconnected and lose our progress, so I usually have to do most things solo. On wave 20 my biggest problem is west breaking while I'm trying to keep east up. East keeps dropping so quick that I can almost never leave it. I have a monkey with 44k damage and I tower boost in the beginning, but I keep getting overwhelmed. in the west.

My EV tower hp is at 2.8k and I double check the # of towers being boosted to make sure the walls are being boosted, but they just go crazy and bust through

Link the build you're using. stuff dropping shouldn't be a problem even with ogre central.

Your build =p even watched the vid to make sure I set it up right. I'm probably gonna try again tonight or in the morning. I need a break from it now. When I hit 20 I'll start fraps up and show you how it's all built and maybe you can tell me what I did wrong.

for my build, i know that east can stay clear of mobs by tower boosting it at the begining and end. it'll pretty much support it self mid wave. i leave east during mid wave and go support south / west till end of wave starts then i go back east.

for my build, i know that east can stay clear of mobs by tower boosting it at the begining and end. it'll pretty much support it self mid wave. i leave east during mid wave and go support south / west till end of wave starts then i go back east.

Hmm, I'll have to try that. Was having trouble at 21+ solo

Hmm, I'll have to try that. Was having trouble at 21+ solo

thats prefectly normal for the zone. i suggest duo or more once you get into the 20s.