Tower Stats? And what level is your characters?

Right now I have problems with Djinns running around. When they remove 5-6 towers, I start having problems so how are you able to stop this on solo? Are you just able to get to each problem area quickly?

Put magic blockades where they chosen to give you extra time. 5 or 6 blockades specifically placed to agrro the djinn really makes a difference

It is nice if you are showing off a build to do one map with auras and one without so you can clearly see what is under them.

What charcter do you use for DPS support, and what weapon equipped (strength of that weapon would also help)?

here is the new layout.

http://www.ddplanner.com/?l=4756,marraggo-insane

I use the apprentice, which scores around 400-500k using the Genie King Shard staff, which has a base of 1937.
I chose the app, because of his over charge ability, which is very helpful in situations like these. I'm able to get around this area pretty easily and take out the dijins fast. My apprentice is lvl 74, all my others are 70-71.
Hope this helps.
Squire tower stats: 140/340/60/130
Monk aura stats: 160/310/60/130
Huntress trap stats: 140/290/65/110

This is my Newest build! Your the first to see it!
http://ddplanner.com/?l=4823,console-moraggo-new-way-of-thinking-

If you lose the Harpoon Turrent, you'll have problems with wyverns. I'm not 100% sure, but I think djinns can attack the Harpoon Turrent from behind on the west crystal. I'm thinking of maining Squire or Apprentice because those are the only jobs that can effectively rebuild if djinns kill your wyvern defenses.

This is my Newest build! Your the first to see it!
http://ddplanner.com/?l=4823,console-moraggo-new-way-of-thinking-

I suppose the darkness traps are for ogres? Would something like this work for Mistymire?

If you lose the Harpoon Turrent, you'll have problems with wyverns. I'm not 100% sure, but I think djinns can attack the Harpoon Turrent from behind on the west crystal.

well, you can upgrade the ensnare so the djinns take priority over the harpoon turret.

Thank you to all of you that posted builds, me and my pals were having issues figuring this map out properly. We tried MrBurningFinger's build last night and was able to get to the boss level without any problems whereas our previous build always caused us issues. I think the key was the gas and inferno traps forcing the mobs to bunch up and it allows you a lot more time to go genie / ogre hunting instead of constantly having to lay waste to the regular guys. Unfortunately the freaking annoying cowardly boss just gave us problems. We still dont have the lamp locations memorized so we got him down to half HP and then we took too long to find him and had several breaches where the genie's sold the barricades. We just need to practice and memorize the lamp locations and we should be able to get this at least on hard.

Thank you to all of you that posted builds, me and my pals were having issues figuring this map out properly. We tried MrBurningFinger's build last night and was able to get to the boss level without any problems whereas our previous build always caused us issues. I think the key was the gas and inferno traps forcing the mobs to bunch up and it allows you a lot more time to go genie / ogre hunting instead of constantly having to lay waste to the regular guys. Unfortunately the freaking annoying cowardly boss just gave us problems. We still dont have the lamp locations memorized so we got him down to half HP and then we took too long to find him and had several breaches where the genie's sold the barricades. We just need to practice and memorize the lamp locations and we should be able to get this at least on hard.

Run the "War of the Dijinns" challenge... you'll learn the lamp locations.

Run the "War of the Dijinns" challenge... you'll learn the lamp locations.

Thanks for the suggestion, we did 2 runs last night on medium and I turned off the music and turned up the SFX to really hear the genies. That definitely helped us learn the locations!

On another note, do you guys use the carpet teleports at all to get around the map? It seems it could be useful.