Dungeon Defenders Wiki - You Can Get A Free DLC!

Just want you guys to know that we are going to be giving away free DLCs or the credit for one under 5 US dollars. In order to receive this you must make a guide and fill it to 100% complete! There are more rules and guidelines you must follow which can be found at http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/Contests.

Console users can join in as well! You can receive free Microsoft Points or Playstation Network Cards!

(This has nothing to do with Trendy Entertainment. Submissions are only going to be accepted at the unofficial Dungeon Defenders Wiki. Which is not ran by any member of Trendy Entertainment.)

A good way to get on our good side is to add videos to your guide ;)

Thanks! We are going to start doing more things like this. Our guide section was a little lacking so I thought what's the best motivator? Free stuff!

One part I'm not quite fully clear on; the challenges part. Is a complete guide acceptable for one challenge, or do you want all challenges (at least the original challenges) in one guide?

The whole DLC packs unless you can make a decent sized guide out of one. We're trying to make it so someone can't just take an hour and make a complete guide. We'd be broke!

Update: We've given out prizes already! There's a lot of buzz now on the Wiki. Thank you Trendy for your mention of the free dlc or console prizes!

I've got a fairly sizable guide going and already posted while in progress, but I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at formatting our image selection/inclusion. Any chance the Wikia-team could lend a hand with that?

I've got a fairly sizable guide going and already posted while in progress, but I'll be the first to admit I'm not great at formatting our image selection/inclusion. Any chance the Wikia-team could lend a hand with that?

Of course! I would be more than glad to help you with that. And if you wanted to get more serious about working on the Wiki we could hop on the Wiki chat. Then I show you and tell you how to do some neat formatting.