add ability specify which mobs / drops / deployables are displayed on ingame map

add ability specify which mobs / drops / deployables are displayed on ingame map

sort of a filter list with check boxes

so for example i can specify to only show orges or orges, djinns, sharkens or only show damaged or needing repair turrets or only shields that are better or boot wear that are better than the ones i have

would be nice to be able to create and select specific filters from the map

for example their should be way to select a saved filter by its name and to be able to create a new one

that way we can more easily prioritize the mobs we need to deal with, the deployables we need to fix or replace and the loot we go check out because we may want it.

it could indeed help, but only if it was a toggle, for example, shift+a shows nasty mobs, shift+b shows damaged towers etc....

This would be so, so nice. I really don't want to see all the trash such as orcs, archers, wizards and goblins on the map. They only make it harder to spot the loot dots on the map. =/

once we have a way to filter the stuff on the map we can set filter to only those things we would like to see.

also would be nice to be able to set color by type so we can say better mythical boots green, ect.