Make Tower Buff Beam easier to upgrade!

It almost impossible to just solely upgrade a tower buff beam when it's encompassed by a bunch of towers, specifically traps and auras. Is it possible to give tower buff beam upgrade priority or something that makes them easier to upgrade in a group?

i would like this to as when you place more towers around buff beam beam it sometimes hard to get it show upgrade for buff beam.
sometimes you cant even get it to focus on buff beam and force yourself to upgrade towers around it

Only fix I've found for this is to make sure you place your buff beam slightly away from the defense, but even then with traps you still can't target the beam sometimes.

Or.... Maybe we could get.

*If you are attempting to upgrade a tower that is overlaying another, you can use -/+ to cycle which tower to upgrade.

In my case -/+ have been re-binded to Wheel-up/down so that would be awesome to just walk up to a mess of traps+auras+harpoons and buff beams and quickly upgrade without trying to angle the mouse all over the places XD

when you hit 5 for upgrade, it usually auto targets the lowest level tower/beam/trap.

It is possible that in some instances it is impossible to level up a beam witht his mehotd because there is simply too much stuff. Definitely agree with this post.

I would be content with them just changing the priority on traps. though sometimes it would be nice to be able to upgrade ones that have both ends covered in app/squire towers.

I have trouble upgrading auras and beams on top of traps if the traps aren't upgraded first.

best solution IMO is the +/- scrolling through stacked towers, though it may be hard to implement?

Buff beams are relatively simple to upgrade first. You just have to figure out how to build them appropriately. I can buff 4 harpoons with a 4 DU Beam and still have a full node not overlapping anything. The real problem is buff beams and proxy traps. It doesn't matter if there are no other towers. The proxy trap refuses to let you upgrade buff beam if the trap is a lower level.

[QUOTE]best solution IMO is the +/- scrolling through stacked towers, though it may be hard to implement? [/QUOTE]

Or the upgrade key not toggling on amd off, but cycling through any layered traps/auras/beams/towers. You can always cancel with right mouse or "C". This would let you stand in one spot and upgrade anytjhing within your reach without you having to futz around trying to place the cursor.

Buff beams are relatively simple to upgrade first. You just have to figure out how to build them appropriately. I can buff 4 harpoons with a 4 DU Beam and still have a full node not overlapping anything. The real problem is buff beams and proxy traps. It doesn't matter if there are no other towers. The proxy trap refuses to let you upgrade buff beam if the trap is a lower level.

I was mainly talking about traps and auras. I've noticed a similar thing with all traps and auras

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

If they would kill the attempt to auto-target stuff for upgrade/repair and use what we are aiming at that would be more then sufficient for me. I am sure if I aim at one of the pixel of a buff beam, it means I want to upgrade that instead of the 15 meters trap I can easily aim otherwise.

The auto-target is annoying in many instance. Upgrading is the 1st one and while in a fight and you really want the buff beam to go up because it's going to instantly improve the 4-5 things attached to it. Having auto-target decide otherwise and move your reticule elsewhere is quite annoying.

Second is repair, when trying to fix a tower on top of a trap while getting interrupted then it goes like this:
Hit Repair, auto-target trap, +1 to trap, hit repair, auto-target auras, aim for tower, repair tower, interrupted, hit repair, auto-target trap, +1 to trap, hit repair,...

Kill auto-target on PC and use the item we are actually aiming at while we hit repair/upgrade, would help with that and not have your character move to aim at something else. Dang, I was already aiming at what I need upgrading or repairing please do not decide for me.