[Request] Destroyed defenses are indicated by arrow/on map?

The message at the top of the screen is a little vague when it comes to informing you which tower has gone down. Looking on the map can help, but oftentimes it's hard to see which one it actually was until it's too late, especially on larger maps with lots of enemies.

It would be nice if, when a tower is destroyed, we got a signal arrow similar to the hero call (maybe red instead of green) and an indicator on the map showing where it used to stand. Then it would be easier to find, reinforce, and replace those downed defenses. Maybe make it optional in case some people find it annoying.

Thanks!

I'd like to see a callout indicator like you get when you press C for it.

EDIT: Lmao you said that. Good call. :D

i support this, u should move it so sugest section. I was gping to ask something like that, especially on big maps, it takes a while where the buff destroyed or so...

There's a suggestion section? I didn't know that. I've posted two other topics here and had them answered by the devs.

If a mod sees this, could they move it for me? I'll make future threads in the right forum from now on.

Don't bother with the Suggestions forum, it never gets attention.

I definitely support this idea. Too many times have I debated with my friends on where the defense went down.

"Was it over here? No... was it that spike... there.... no... oh I think it was, wait, that's still up... oh, it was over here!"

Maybe a seperate indicator and a "tower destroyed" type message for a tower being moved aside by a sharkman... A little earlier notice than "your eternia crystal is under attack" would be helpful :P

"A defence has been pushed aside by rampaging Sharkman"

Also, a "Defence unsummoned" message so you know when a defence has gone down due to djin instead of the defence destroyed one would be nice...

If this forum works how I think it works:

Click "Edit Post" on your first post on this topic and above the save changes button, there should be an option to add a poll.

-------

I like this idea a lot and would actually like something to notify me when a defense is moved by a Sharken as well.

Maybe a seperate indicator and a "tower destroyed" type message for a tower being moved aside by a sharkman... A little earlier notice than "your eternia crystal is under attack" would be helpful :P

"A defence has been pushed aside by rampaging Sharkman"

Also, a "Defence unsummoned" message so you know when a defence has gone down due to djin instead of the defence destroyed one would be nice...

This. And thread idea. Would make patching broken things with active builder so much easier...

Yeah, it doesn't look like I can make a poll after the fact... or at least I can't find the option for it.

Don't bother with the Suggestions forum, it never gets attention.

Sadly. That's pretty much always been the forum where good ideas go to die. Far more likely to get a developer's attention by posting in this forum.

Sadly. That's pretty much always been the forum where good ideas go to die. Far more likely to get a developer's attention by posting in this forum.

And now this lies in its final resting place. Oh well, it was a good idea while it lasted, I guess...