Inferno Trap Animation

OK, sorry to beat a dead horse.
This has been brought up NUMEROUS times in the past. It's obvious the community dislikes it.
I personally don't use them cuz I can't see anything :(

That said, here is my suggestion, BUFF them, to make the trade off worth it.
TY.

Yea same here I also have a hard time in gas traps. I understand the concept of the visuals is to represent the extent of what the tower is doing but maybe an option to scale down gfx or something along those lines would be great on my eyes.

For example the inferno traps don't need to have flames going up so high, the visual should just go up to knee level. Similar story for gas trap, the gas is thick up to knee level and thins out higher up. The effect area remains the same just the visual is less intense.

At the rate with which my proxy traps detonate (multiple times a second), they literally hurt my eyes if I'm around them for to long. It's just a constant massive flash fest. Turning off post processing helps to reduce the visual effects spam, but it also pretty much removes all the nice color from the game.

Me and a couple of friends have been playing like that for a while now, but we really miss the nice visuals which were a big part of what made us want to play this game in the first place.

For example the inferno traps don't need to have flames going up so high, the visual should just go up to knee level. Similar story for gas trap, the gas is thick up to knee level and thins out higher up. The effect area remains the same just the visual is less intense.

Yeah this is what we need. And also for Darkness traps as well.

And can we also get the traps to stop when we enter build phase, to speed up looting :)