Easy genie boss kill...

Im sure a good amount of people know about this but... Only send one person after him using a soda or kobold douser and you will see what happens haha.

I don't have chance to try this until later, but why does this make it easy? Does he not respawn into his lamps or something? Or just massively weak against these weapons?

I never tried with a flamethrower type weapon, but i heard that he doesnt respawn while you hit him.

I never tried with a flamethrower type weapon, but i heard that he doesnt respawn while you hit him.

dont know about that...i blasted him with flamethrower from glitter insane and he was all over the map.

I don't think its the flamethrower type weapon that does this, but the poison damage
havent got the chance to test it yet, and if it happens with only poison damage weapons, and only huntresses weapons

As i dont have a Soda's should i farm a Kobold D. only for this?
Dear lord...

I have a good lvl 74 req generic soul focuser, but its quite difficult to beat him with it.

Why not bring an animus?

Animus count as non-elemental damage, which triggers him disappearing back into the lamp.

Soulfocuser won't work. Also you can't do pierce shot

Soul Focuser does Elemental AND Hero damage. Piercing Shot does Hero as well.

Perhaps that's why.

I doubt it's an exploit. It's probably just one of those boss weaknesses like the 4 towers for the demon lord and killing all the mini spiders for the spider queen.

Is it an exploit? They have come out about it?

Think he was being sarcastic. Classic would have already scolded him if it were actually not allowed.

But then again I don't know why we can't discuss the other "exploit". If it were that big of an issue wouldn't it have been patched out?

Im sure a good amount of people know about this but... Only send one person after him using a soda or kobold douser and you will see what happens haha.

what happens

Ohh, which means if you use Hastat's Recurve, he wont go back to the lamp?

In theory, yes. However, I just tried with a recurve, and the genie definatly moved lamps.

In theory, yes. However, I just tried with a recurve, and the genie definatly moved lamps.

If you reload he changes lamp or even when you shoot he change lamps