Cowboy Monkey pet

Is it worth it to buy a monkey pet that has 84/101 upgs used and has about 13k attack for 600m? Thanks!

Depends, how long does it take you to earn 600m? do you want it?
I find my monkey invaluble now, but I would never have started upgrading it if I knew it would cap out in power before I stopped being bothered to upgrade it... To me a higher upgrade number would be essential....
But to put that 600m into perspctive I imagine it cost them close to 1b to upgrade it that far... they rediculous expensive.
On the other hand if you want a fresh one I sell 200^ + ones fairly cheap (200-400m).

Yeah, they're not exactly cheap to upgrade. I have a 300^ trans one and it's currently at over 200m per upgrade =/

As for the question, mana means nothing. If you want it and you have the mana, buy it. If you don't think it's worth it, don't buy it.

Is it worth it to buy a monkey pet that has 84/101 upgs used and has about 13k attack for 600m? Thanks!

Depends what you need it for. For late wave survival you probably want a 200^+ one. If you only play campaign/challenges and perhaps some occasional w14 pet farming that pet will do just fine....

On the other hand if you want a fresh one I sell 200^ + ones fairly cheap (200-400m).

Id be interested in a good monkey, can you show us what you got?
Thx

I wasn't aware that high upgrade unicorns existed...

There was a brief bug with Insane HC Assault where it awarded stuff better than NM HC Assault Map Pack. Got a 287^ Trans Unicorn from it. (I was one of the first ones to report the issue, since a 287^ Unicorn from Insane HC is obviously a little much)

--I suppose that's why no one talks about using unicorns, if the NM HC unicorns don't get up to Trans levels.

Id be interested in a good monkey, can you show us what you got?
Thx

A lot less than what I had this mornig, I opened up shop for someone else who asked and ended up waiting 10mins for them, in that time most of the high upgrade ones went... apparently I could've set prices a little higher...

But pm me your steam id if you want a look.

Thanks for the input. I thought it was good deal considering 80 upgrades probably cost a ton. I ended up not buying it because if I really wanted to use one for dps, I would really want one with 200^ and more attack.