* Doubled the likelihood of Halloween Item drops

so I have not seen any after this patch and been playing all day on NMHC :/

guess it has a 0.000001% drop chance or its just buged.

can anyone confirm that the items do drop on any map now?

I have not seen a single Halloween drop. My thought is try beating Halloween Spooktacular again and see if they start to drop. I have also not seen any battle royal drops. Winning that BS again might start them dropping as well. This is just a thought and not verified in any way. This might just do the trick though.

I just cleared OMF 3 times in a row for the first time since 7.30 and didnt see any Spooktacular Weapons either. I did get one Boxing Glove for my Monk in the Tavern Shop after 1 of them. I also haven't beaten Spooktacular or Battle Royale since the patches if that makes a difference.

So I've been working on Transcendent Survivalist since halloween drops were possible. pre-doubling patch I cleared from deeper wells through Throne Room from the first wave to the last, NMHC.

1 monk player, 1 apprentice player. Neither App nor Monk items showed up, not a single drop.

Post-patch, I've done up to (and currently working on) The Summit, and again I've yet to see a single halloween item drop.

I even did NMHC halloween prior to starting this survival stint to be sure I had to re-do it and it wasn't retroactive. Yet 0 drops have been sighted with over 100 waves of NMHC survival across several maps.

I have been playing like crazy on hcnm trying to find a trans/supreme nos..three monk players for dps and we havent seen crap. We even cleared spook again just to make sure that we were keyed up for getting the items.

Doubled the drops does not mean that they actually show up at all.

Not to mention if they do show up they will probably be something like worn, amazing, etc.

I saw a Batwing named monk weapon in my tavern, using the model of Nosferatus. But, I've seen no drops of the halloween reward weapons in Aquanos survivals.

Seen the same. Although mine was called a Mythical Blood sucker. I was hoping the drops would be more common then this, to give a chance for people who never exploited spooktacular when it was dropping Trans Nosferatu's.

They should drop as common as Frosts, to have any chance of finding a Trans/ Supreme version.

considering nos more or less the only usable ranged monk wep they really do need to make them drop more often (bring in line with holiday weps)

That, right there, is the problem.

They keep coming out with new weapons, but none of them are worth a damn. Each time we get a new map I do it in hopes that the monk reward will be as good as a nos, and every time I am disappointed.

This newest one is again fire damage...wtf? Its bright blue and looks like lightning! Now, do I want it changed to blue damage? Hell no...but it makes no sense to make another one of them fire damage when we are all just praying that they add something as good as the nos.

ive seen 2 halloween weps appear in tav both with low stats other then that they seem to drop