I can't hit this Wyvern directly in front of me

Just add that to the list of things (along with stat rollovers and what not) that will never get fixed because it has nothing to do with Paid DLC. =P

Not implying it doesn't need fixing, but if you go in first person it lets you aim around with more leverage. You raise a great point though, it's really annoying.

you'll eat your words if they release a 360 view and no stat rollover on your items DLC

Well if they do, then TrendyEnt won't have a game anymore, except the sheep that are only staying until Diablo 3 comes out anyway. =P

I actually don't think this particular problem is the result of being a console port (I know, weird). Regardless, the problem exists and is a huge hindrance, especially for open-air maps like Aquanos & Uber Death From Above.

Bumpity. The more gorgeous scenery is added, the more being unable to properly look around becomes a bigger problem.

The gorgeous scenery also makes it impossible to see what you're building on maps such as misty... Trees, anyone?

Fixed in 7.31b, more than doubled the amount of vertical look space, enjoy staring up into the clouds :)
This seems to be happening a lot lately. Somebody posts a request or fix, and you are all like 'aight no problem, very next patch'. Are we quite sure you're not a genie? Also <3

This seems to be happening a lot lately. Somebody posts a request or fix, and you are all like 'aight no problem, very next patch'. Are we quite sure you're not a genie? Also <3
It only usually happens when it's someone important in the community, like a moderator or someone from the beta team. The rest of us plebs often get overlooked. :P

Fixed in 7.31b, more than doubled the amount of vertical look space, enjoy staring up into the clouds :)

Will it work with first person view?

It only usually happens when it's someone important in the community, like a moderator or someone from the beta team. The rest of us plebs often get overlooked. :P

Some of us even post bugs in the Report a Game Issue forum funnily enough created specifically for this purpose and yet 5 months later they're still in the game...

Some of us even post bugs in the Report a Game Issue forum funnily enough created specifically for this purpose and yet 5 months later they're still in the game...

Yeah, the bug report forum seems to be COMPLETELY overlooked. I posted a bug, it was looked at all of 4 times. It's kinda like the beta team feedback stuff - over a month since I replied, and they haven't responded to mine.

Here's the bug I reported:

Buff beams are not boosting Shock Beams the same way they boost all other beams, when the buff beam is going through the middle of the Shock Beam. In order to get the buff beam to affect the shock beam, it MUST pass through one of the end nodes. This behavior is contrary to the rest of the beams, which will boost when passing through the middle of the beam and not only at the end nodes.

I just find it redundant that we have a Suggestions forum that appears to be completely overlooked while most suggestions are made in this forum and are completely unrelated to the current or previous patches.

while we are at it can we have the look sensitivity slider bar replaced with a number value that goes beyond what the slider does ...currently it takes me 3 passes with the mouse in chase cam to move 180 degrees

• 1 year later...