What does it take for Supreme gear..?

I was on wave 25 of Aquanos NM HC, a friend was carrying me.. and I had only seen ONE Transcendental drop. Weren't Supreme gears added with Aquanos..? If it seems that Trans gear will only drop once a survival game, even when we get up to a max of wave 27, how are we supposed to get Supreme..?

Unless Moraggo is somehow harder then Aquanos?

Apparently supreme drops are just really rare, i pulled a supreme weapon out of a chest on wave 21 of aquanos nm hc.

Huh, really! Good to know, thanks. ^^
I was just unsure if they had the same drop mechanic as the mythical and trans.. higher wave, bigger chance for a drop. I'm sure it's the same, but there are probably higher chances of it dropping anywhere then trans..

a friend of mine was soloing aqua and aparently he got 3 in the run to 30 once he hit 83 ... idk if that really matters or not

I have found one supreme weapon every wave higher than 21 in my last game, wave 29 three and wave 30 zero (Aquanos nm hc mm). I havent seen supreme armors in this level until now.

No clue what it takes to get them in a drop, but when I did a 4-man Riddle of the Deep, my friend and I both got Supreme Everflames. The other two got Mythicals with like 10 upgrades, so it was funny.

I got 7 supremes and like 20 trans a run earlier of aqua earlier when I splitscreen it. Wave 30 actually dropped 3 supreme and 9 trans all by itself.

No no, by MM they meant mixed mode.

I know that. I was gonna do Misty Mire Mix Mode.. :O Hmm.. I did word that awkwardly, didn't I? ._.

thing is ittle probably just be green like any other "upgrade" on minimap

Trans and supreme don't show as green dots, that would be silly. They do have the green arrows normally