Why you call it A Wall then ?!! Ev/squire

Okay.... seriously i am not complaining but I am pissed off of orges going over my walls as i did (deeper well) survival yesterday with a friend and we closed both sides with very wide walls both sides and the orges keep going throught it as there too many of them and we are buffing the harpoons with a hunt/app guard and it is impossible with the bugged orges moving too fast that they jump !!!!!!!!!!!!

So either you reduce the # of orges or slow them down

Wikipedia:
A wall (from Old English weall) is a vertical structure, usually solid, that defines and sometimes protects an area

It happens. That's why you need some dps teammates on harder maps.

And the fact that this can be said about Deeper Wells is one of the issues with NM balance.

It happens. That's why you need some dps teammates on harder maps.

You don't need any DPS, just a Booster Monk. Honestly, nothing beats making your towers 3x stronger.

you guys dont get it ?! it is not about my harpoons stats as we are boosting but we need the orges stay brined the walls ( this what wall suppose to do !) and my walls are holding just fine but orges go over the wall that is just insane

I had an ogre jump my north-east wall on jungle a few days ago... THAT was bad, luckily I was there and managed to turn it around but I nearly died AND lost the crystal... bad timez

The game has some issues that you have to work around. Its like a built in extra difficulty setting you can never turn off. Bunched up mobs clipping thru stuff is one of them. Its a bugger for sure when you are new. On a side note look at that 6-pool!

You don't need any DPS, just a Booster Monk. Honestly, nothing beats making your towers 3x stronger.

this is how i've been getting by...play fast, a nerf is probably coming :(

unless someone stupid complains about it I doubt that since that the reason monks are useful again. the boost was useless before...

I've just seen 2 ogres jumping outside the map on Spire NMHC and killing themselves for no reason. It was really funny.

It was really crowdy at a gas trap, and then boom, both ogres jumped over the ramp. We were LOLing hard.

But when they are pushed over a wall, then we don't laugh. Seeing an ogre behind a wall that was suppose to block them is not funny. Annoying bug. :(

unless someone stupid complains about it I doubt that since that the reason monks are useful again. the boost was useless before...

Someone with 3k+ tower stats will complain that the game is too easy for them and they'll probably be listened to.

Jeremy made a comment on a thread a while ago about how Guardians don't stack with Buff Beams but Monk Auras do on purpose. This isn't going to change. Can't find the thread now, but it's here somewhere.