So no more massive rushes in survival...

But now mini ogres come out only 2 at a time as the last mobs of the wave. When you're on a map like servants quarters where there are 400+ mini ogres in the later waves, it takes about 20-30 minutes for each wave.

man they ruined the game with the fast move of the orges as I was doing a survival run with my friend yesterday and the orges went through the walls ( we tried ev walls / squire walls) so what is the point of the walls anymore ?!!

Started playing servants survival and was about to start same thread. At wave 15 there are about 200 mini ogres which come 4 at the time... At least they give good xp. :P

Edit: already fixed in latest patch: "* Mini-Ogre spawns are no longer stalled, back to how they used to be"

I noticed that in the third map, Magus something, there are NO mages or DEWs in any of the 25 waves when playing survival. Also, the wyverns now come at such low numbers, that I could basically shoot them down by myself without any towers or ensnare auras. This is on the insane difficulty, so I dont know how much it differs in nightmare.

Magus never had DEW's, that is why it's one of the easiest maps to do survival. :)

Not sure about the mages though..? Either way, those aren't as bad as the warriors. ^^

Patch note "* Mini-Ogre spawns are no longer stalled, back to how they used to be" was too good to be true. Installed patch and continued servants nm survival from wave 16 and I'm still getting 200 ogres in the end 4 at the time...

As a cherry on top, with 4 player servants is "much" faster, more ogres in each patch. =) But the total ogre count doesn't increase much. Very good map for xp (over 2 million per player per wave).

Well I know for a fact that Magus had DEWs before in survival (insane difficulty atleast), but thats beside the point. When Trendy said they were gonna cut down the number of enemies, I was not expecting them to remove certain mobs entirely. It seems like the numbers were straight cut down by 75% or more. I think 50% would have been enough.

Also now on that map its rare to see more than 5 wyverns at once. Most later waves would usually end with up to 100 wyverns, so I definitely needed the ensnare aura and help from towers to counter them. But those kind of assaults seem now to be a thing of the past...

Huh. Alch Labs, 4 player, NMHC, wave 23... zero DEW.

I'm not going to complain about that, because it does make things easier, but it's strange. And having the ogres coming the ENTIRE wave is wonderful, instead of 10 minutes at the end where it's nothing but ogres 1-2 at a time.

Yeah, Dark Elf Warriors were everywhere. They are definitely my reason for finding armor to boost defense on. If I can rely on them not being there, then I don't have to get defense quite as high anymore.

its okay, those are the stage 1 campaigns, which are not meant to be as hard as the stage 2 or 3. Even on nm there should be a way that represents a challenge for a standard player, ofc if u have all ur 4 heroes geared and some end game ones then those initials campaigns def wont represent a challenge for you either should be. The game is not made only for end-game players think on the thousand rest of the player. If those "started campaign" were too difficult, there is no point to buy the shards (nm content) for a new player because he wont ever get it till he get high end myth or trans. I hope u can seee my point ....

Are you guys on Mixed Mode or Normal Survival? Because they've only been in MM. If they are gone from MM, that is interesting. :)

Overall I think there is a need to rework the spawn mechanics even further. Did an Insane HC run on Lab yesterday, one on Deeper well today. Lab is quite fine, no too big slowdowns (could be improved further though). Deeper Well on the other hand: first third of a wave mobs are flooding, middle third they are dropping out of the spawns every few seconds, last third flooding again. If there really is a need for low equipped players to have time to repair, please add 10-20 seconds in which NO monsters spawn at all (and add a toogle option to cut that time out). It's just painful like it is, nearly doubles the time of survival.

Well the today's patch will bring them back on early campaigns .... guess the staff focused on end-game players only. Its doesnt make a diferente to me, but for started players like my friends it will.