This is hacked right? If so shouldnt this person be reported?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044921945/screenshot/594717282293193342

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044921945/screenshot/594717282293196572/?

Both of these are pics of the person/weapon. I believe the player dmg and speed stats shouldnt be able to go above 420 because it is mythical. Correct me if I have made a mistake, if not this person is a hacker? Also they claimed in chat they found it themselves so they didnt buy it from someone.

Yeah mythics cant go any more then up to 420 if i remember correctly.
Dunno if weps can even be "overclocked" like some pet can do.

all items can be "overclocked" as you called it, I recently got a pair of mythic gloves with 430 hero ability one (not equiped with set bonus). it's rare but it's most common from monster fests where items are generated willy nilly (got a trans genie with 466 tower health recently).

Before the most recent patches the mythic stat cap was 400. Now it was apparently raised. Before it wasn't uncommon to see overcapped mythic with exactly 400 in multiple stats. Now it seems like the maximum stat number for mythic overcapped has gone up.

The stats is possible. Quite common when it comes to sandblades even. I've found many with 400+ in multiple stats.

I am very sceptical when it comes to the basedmg of that weapon though.
Assuming every upgrade went into dmg it must have spawned with 8k+ basedmg. Sounds very unlikely for a myth sword.

It's close. Either it's a person that only just barely hacked to try and get a weapon that looks almost legit, which means they only hacked one of their items. Or it's just straight up one of the rarest weapon drops around.

Considering how over the top most hacks go, it's pretty much more likely that it is just a rare incredible weapon drop.

It's close. Either it's a person that only just barely hacked to try and get a weapon that looks almost legit, which means they only hacked one of their items. Or it's just straight up one of the rarest weapon drops around.

Considering how over the top most hacks go, it's pretty much more likely that it is just a rare incredible weapon drop.

smart hackers make items look real or at least not totaly impossible to sell or use in the out in the open just look at all the "add me on steam" usd shops
their are even shop/websites that will make you custom items with any stats you want
over the top hacked items are just noobs that bought / made one that will get them banned out right
if you are unsure just report him they say trendy can tell if an item is hacked even if it looks real (dont know if this is true or not)

I have seen atleast one trans hammer that has tower attack stat which is more than 420. You could not upgrade this stat, but the item was generated with more than 420 by default. Other stats on the hammer did not go over 420 when upgraded. It seems that you can encounter items with better stats than you can upgrade to.

And isn't the myth cap 360 +possible armor bonus. Transcendent cap is 420.

omg is this hacked? is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked is this hacked. another reason you know trendy screwed up

The question isn't: "is it hacked?"
It's more like "why would anyone even want to hack that much run speed?" :p

But seriously, like most others here have said.. it's quite possible.