Glitter is still best lvl to get some lv ups? Ur opinion?

Friend of mine recommended insane glitter survival. Low mob counts make for insane time bonus there. Apparantly. Haven't tried aquanos for the exp yet though, it might be absolutely amazing.

Survival in general is pretty bad for leveling. The extra enemies just dont make up for the lack of a real end-wave bonus.

Friend of mine recommended insane glitter survival. Low mob counts make for insane time bonus there. Apparantly. Haven't tried aquanos for the exp yet though, it might be absolutely amazing.

I think a flawless glitter campaign on insane gives 1.5m-2m exp. Aquanos gives roughly 5-6 million on insane. More if you kill the boss at end. The wave bonus is crazy. I levelled a char from 0-74 in just a few quick runs.

On the other hand, getting to level 83 requires crazy exp so it is just logical.

(New here, hi...)

City in the Cliffs Insane Survival works for me. I don't have to set it up so many times. Start around wave 10/11-ish. Do the 10 waves it takes to finish the level and there you have around 5Mil+ Exp. Takes literally no time now the max solo enemy count is 1550.

Survival in general is pretty bad for leveling. The extra enemies just dont make up for the lack of a real end-wave bonus.

In general thats true, but I joined a aquanos survival insane hc yesterday on wave 16 and got ~20m exp to wave 30 in ~1,5h.

I think a flawless glitter campaign on insane gives 1.5m-2m exp. Aquanos gives roughly 5-6 million on insane. More if you kill the boss at end. The wave bonus is crazy. I levelled a char from 0-74 in just a few quick runs.

On the other hand, getting to level 83 requires crazy exp so it is just logical.

Glit was 2.9M for the builder, 3.4+ for non builders. Total time including setup = 10-12 minutes, builder missing out on 150k xp to finish setup for W2. Thats 15+M an hour.

Aquanos takes significantly longer (est. 2x as long incl build), so I think theyll be fairly even for xp

Aquanos Survival Insane HC. Word.

I was the guy Kurt joined yesterday and i got a nice number one spot on the leaderboards at the time and a whooping 26,7 Million XP. I started right from the beginning and missed out half the no hero damage bonuses on top of not getting the weapons only bonus. And the best thing is my complete combat time after finishing was 1 hour 27 minutes and change.

Even if you factor in building and repairing (which can be done entirely during the waves) thats 2 HOURS for 26,7 millions xp. In that time you can maybe do 8 glitter runs if your good which gives less xp on insane, a little bit more on nm but is a huge pain in the *** to rebuild every time. Granted you dont get much money but one 25+ wave with 2 player mobcount takes less than 5 minutes and if you do glitter insane you dont get money either. Plus if your careful the builder should easily be able to reach 30 million and the second guy (if there is one) should be able to reach +35 million if hes in there right from the beginning.

Aquano's beats glitter. But for glitter, don't do the Campaign anymore. Do SVHC insane glitter. The experence for waves 5-10 are the same as the campaign. However it gets better as you go higher in waves as you keep the high time bonus value. You get about 800,000 XP a wave in glitter and with the shortened waves now, it takes 2 mins per wave (there are only 1500 monstesr on wave 25). Clear all the waves gets you 14-15million in about 45mins.

Edit: Actually if you say that Aquanos Insane Survival HC gets 26.7milion in 2hours then Glitter Insane Survival HC gets 14-15milion is less then an hour. Thats 28mil in the same time frame as Aquanos meaning Glitter is still better.

Aquanos campaign insane hc takes me 17mins/game. That is with poons in middle (not spawnkilling).
A run gives around 6-7 million exp. Probably closer to 8 million with a bosskill. (included in the 17mins). That is 7 runs aka 42-56million exp in 2hours. There is no way glitter beats this.

Aquanos campaign insane hc takes me 17mins/game. That is with poons in middle (not spawnkilling).
A run gives around 6-7 million exp. Probably closer to 8 million with a bosskill. (included in the 17mins). That is 7 runs aka 42-56million exp in 2hours. There is no way glitter beats this.

*my numbers come from solo/duo play. With 4 people and the low mob scaling the exp from a full game is even more...

Could you post your layout/stats for these 17min-runs?

Could you post your layout/stats for these 17min-runs?

~1,5k hp 1300attackrate 2400dmg and 1200 range squire. Bosskiller is a 2400hp/1300dmg barb with a good monkey dps pet.

Build is like 95% harpoons and an ensnare on each defense location. Due to my high stats I can steamroll it.

With low stats you can forget 17 minute runs, but with enough stats it's a piece of cake really.

Insane Aquaonus Survival is the best place for exp, hands down. It's unbelievable how much exp you get from it.

Solo Aqua Survival mob counts at 20+ waves? NOT EVEN 1000 MOBS!!!!!!!!!! I get 1 million exp for each wave cleared. 3 Waves = Glltter Campaign.

Insane Aquaonus Survival is the best place for exp, hands down. It's unbelievable how much exp you get from it.

Solo Aqua Survival mob counts at 20+ waves? NOT EVEN 1000 MOBS!!!!!!!!!! I get 1 million exp for each wave cleared. 3 Waves = Glltter Campaign.

Well its not quite 3 really on glitter. I get 850k from every glitter wave of survival beyond wave 9 and each wave takes no more then 150 seconds. 15mil in 40 mins is glitter. But Aqua SV is just a little bit more then Glitter SV.