So end game what is the best gaurdian, the App or Hunt one? Right now i use the hunt guard and the speed boost is really nice but im wondering if i should pick up an App one for the damage buff if in the end the DPS would be better. Anyone have any insight on this?

From what I've seen in youtube vids, the reload speed becomes so rediculuous, the Huntress would be obselete when you get multiple thousands in your stats. Don't take my word on it though, I'm not even 75, yet.

If you use buff beams a lot, huntress is the way to go. This is b/c the difference between its boost and the TBB's is higher than the damage boost from an app guard.

App guards are more general purpose, dont cause proxies to exhaust themselves in seconds, buff status affecting defenses (ie. str drains), and may have a slightly higher DPS boost. Huntress may also cause auras to wear out faster (untested).

Squire, App, and Huntress guardians are all good choices. I remember someone doing some math in another thread that basically said in terms of pure numbers, Squire was the best for survivability, and they're tremendously useful in extending the life of barriers.

Most people still aren't completely sold on Squire Guardians though, so having a good Huntress is what most people want, and if someone in the team already has a Huntress, having an App on standby is good.

If you use buff beams a lot, huntress is the way to go. This is b/c the difference between its boost and the TBB's is higher than the damage boost from an app guard.

App guards are more general purpose, dont cause proxies to exhaust themselves in seconds, buff status affecting defenses (ie. str drains), and may have a slightly higher DPS boost. Huntress may also cause auras to wear out faster (untested).

This. Assuming a reasonable distribution of stats, app guard is better without buff beam, hunt guard is better with it. One exception is if you need bouncers to one-shot spiders, in which case app is better; there may be other exceptions.

As per the post above squire guardians are also good with multiple players. With solo or maybe duo they aren't as good because you need to run around a lot to repair, in which case standing around with the squire guard isn't very helpful.

It's been said in other threads that a hunt guard gives a stronger buff than an app guard (roughly 3x vs 2.5x).

Most NMHC survival builders are using EV buff beams as well. As I noted in my buff beam analysis thread in the Series EV forum, buff beam damage scales the best while rate scales poorly. For example, my EV's buff beam boosts damage 2.24 and rate 1.73 currently. The lacking stat of the two is rate, which means a hunt guard will give you a bigger dps boost when compared to an app guard.

Hunt guards have the edge, but you should really have one of each. That way if another team member has a hunt guard, you can use an app guard and they both stack, making everything melt.

i love my Hunt but its really awesome when someone brings an app to my games

If you have a build with heavy focus on traps an app guard is probably preferred. huntress pet makes the trap go out almost faster than you can repair:P App is also good for 1 shotting spiders like someone already stated.

I use huntress pet in most situations though and have never found the need of a squire guardian.