So I found this Sword on Insane Hardcore...

Found a simular sword but only 185 ups, Also found an apprentice staff with 180 ups and although it has less ups then what I am using, it was an upgrade due to the tighter spread on it. Highly recommended for any apprentice looking to gear up.

Interesting. Here's hoping I'll be able to find one soon like it! I've always wanted a Mythical Frost Blade, but couldn't quite make the leap into NM Misty just yet. If I can grab a couple of these babies, maybe I'll be able to deal with dreaded Ogre rushes a lot better.

Also, was that a reward or a random drop?

Interesting. Here's hoping I'll be able to find one soon like it! I've always wanted a Mythical Frost Blade, but couldn't quite make the leap into NM Misty just yet. If I can grab a couple of these babies, maybe I'll be able to deal with dreaded Ogre rushes a lot better.

That was the reward for beating the Kraken whilst on my Countess.

Quick tip. Don't take it lightly, even on Insane difficulty.

It looks like the squire/countess boss kill reward. I got an app staff that shoots water balls like the Kraken, and a wild looking huntress bolt launcher.

That was the reward for beating the Kraken whilst on my Countess.

Quick tip. Don't take it lightly, even on Insane difficulty.

Yeah, the Kraken gave me a hard time even doing it on hard. I was not expecting it to be so tough. Though it may have been more difficult because of playing on a squire. I'm still not entirely sure what I was supposed to do, but meh. I just hit its tentacles when I could, then hit its face. And repeated. Like 12 times >.>

Yeah, I've only played it on Medium so far myself, but I'm a little wary of playing it as a Squire on any other difficulty. I may end up pluggin' in a controller for my Squire and playin' as my Huntress, as I can't see how else you're supposed to reach those tentacles besides ranged attacks.