Request regarding shops

Hi!

Please consider these requests to make shops better!

1. Add option to disable building in your shop by other ppl.
2. Make it possible to drag-and-drop reorganize folders.
3. Raise the 2 billion cap so we can sell more than 3 expensive items. Should be 4-6 billion now with the recent raises to possible prices in shop? Or if this is not possible, make a tokensystem where you can buy items of maybe 200, 400, 600 millions without having to lose alot of mana.
4. Make shops you recently visited marked somehow in shopslist so you don't have to enter some shops several times.
5. Also steamid in shopslist would be helpful since many ppl name their shop different every time.
6. Remember previous shopname used when click "Host AFK Shop".
7. Show number of items on folders in shop so we don't have to enter empty folders all the time.
8. Some kind of log and statistics would be nice for shop. So you can see what sells and what don't more easily.
9. Make it possible to hide private folders in shop that contain personal items and are not for sale.

EDIT: 10. Give items in inventory/shops colored frames depending on quality? (myth, trans, supreme) I have several times almost missed that I had picked up transcendent stuff :/

Please Trendy, make these changes to the shop/inventory! It really needs these changes.

That's all I can come up with at this time!

If you got something else regarding shops, please add a comment and I will add it to the main post. :)

Thanks Trendy!

9. Make it possible to hide private folders in shop that contain personal items and are not for sale.

Basically everything i agree on.. however 9 is already implemented if you have a folder full of items with 0 sale value shoppers cant open it to look inside. infact any item with 0 value will not show its stats.

Basically everything i agree on.. however 9 is already implemented if you have a folder full of items with 0 sale value shoppers cant open it to look inside. infact any item with 0 value will not show its stats.
-

Yeah, that they don't see stats of items with value 0 I know. But they can still see the folder and enter it?

[QUOTE]3. Raise the 2 billion cap so we can sell more than 3 expensive items. Should be 4-6 billion now with the recent raises to possible prices in shop?[/QUOTE]

Unless they change a whole bunch of coding, they won't be able to raise this due to the way the number is stored. Its stored as a signed 32 number (2^31 or 2,147,483,648)

Unless they change a whole bunch of coding, they won't be able to raise this due to the way the number is stored. Its stored as a signed 32 number (2^31 or 2,147,483,648)

A whole bunch of coding is an overstatement! Its not that hard to change the datatype in the database?

Bumping this thread because of adding/changing to main post. Also none of the items in the list have been considered by Trendy so far in recent patches. Hopeing for more luck this time ^^

Bumping this thread because of adding/changing to main post. Also none of the items in the list have been considered by Trendy so far in recent patches. Hopeing for more luck this time ^^

There's a difference between "haven't been considered" and "haven't been implemented." People have been begging for a token system for a while, so I'll bet that's been considered.

Wouldn't be so hard to include a second signed 32 number that would increase by one whenever you get a billion and act as billions to trillions starting from single digits, making the original one simply millions. It'd be around 4-10 lines of code (+the database system change, depending how it's built)