[PS3] trophy's glitching out HELP!

ok so this is whats happening i get a trophy and it gives me the little trophy in my tavern but it leaves it blank when i try to look at it in my profile

ex) i got the fowl play trophy in my actual tavern sitting on its little bench thing BUT when i check my profile it says i DON'T have it. It's still grayed out/ not completed

my trophy percent still goes up as i get more trophies they just don't get counted when i go to trophy collection anyone know how to fix this?

thx and bye :)

not sure of a fix...but my buddy unlocked the in game achivement for assault. the actual psn trophy popped up 45 mins later playing another challenge. wow it seems this game is just getting screwier.

not sure of a fix...but my buddy unlocked the in game achivement for assault. the actual psn trophy popped up 45 mins later playing another challenge. wow it seems this game is just getting screwier.

lol I agree wit dat

some times ask ur friends first dude that lol. just go to ur games label and press X on the trophy sign and let it sycn and all ur trophy's should be there

some times ask ur friends first dude that lol. just go to ur games label and press X on the trophy sign and let it sycn and all ur trophy's should be there

lol bugs i don't think thats the problem but ill try it :p

I've been having the exact same issue as the ts, I have the trophy's in my tavern yet they still don't unlock their corresponding psn trophy. I've tried syncing over and over again as well as re-installing the game but still nothing. I still even occasionally get the trophy was not earned message. If anyone else has any other suggests I'm open to give them a try...

I've been having the exact same issue as the ts, I have the trophy's in my tavern yet they still don't unlock their corresponding psn trophy. I've tried syncing over and over again as well as re-installing the game but still nothing. I still even occasionally get the trophy was not earned message. If anyone else has any other suggests I'm open to give them a try...

Well the "trophy not earned" issue is caused from signing into a second profile. If you log into 2+ profiles while playing and the extra characters leave at any time, your primary account will not gain trophies. It will pop up the gray box with the "trophy not earned" in the corner instead. In order to correct this and start earning trophies on that profile again, you need to re-start DD. You'll need to restart the game every time you have a secondary profile log in and want to earn trophies while playing solo again. I dunno why it is but I had that gray box pop up multiple times while trying to get the trophy for Treasure Hunt. I was furious that it would always pop up that stupid "trophy not earned" box. Eventually someone cued me in on the glitch.