cant connect after new patch

i cant connect to ranked after downloading 7.30b anyone else having this issue?

Rawrrrr same for me!

I wanna kill some sharks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're currently looking into the reason why its happening as everything seems to be running like it should and a lot of players are in. Should hopefully be resolved here shortly.

Some people able to get in if you try a few times in a row.

ditto... tried a few times then gave up.

I shall not give up.

On my 10th try atm.

or maybe to many people still on 7.30 and havnt patched yet but dunno if that makes a difference

or maybe to many people still on 7.30 and havnt patched yet but dunno if that makes a difference

I don't think thats the issue cause I played right after getting the new patch (7.30b) and it worked, now it just isn't working.

well hopefully they get it up soon stuff like this happens on patch days i suppose

I am currently having the same issues as well. When i was in game prior to patch I was unable to access the new maps even with them purchased and now I can't even log in. Kinda frustrating... but i'll bear with it.

heres a update from hitmonchan 04/26/2012 6:30pm EST - TrendyNet is fine but Steam is having authentication issues which could prevent you from logging in to Ranked. Steam knows of the issue and is currently investigating.
i had a feeling it was steam cause i was having issues connecting to it before i was having this trendy issue

Was in game AFK shop, I accidently clicked set the price on an item and that item was bought by someone. Then the game crashed and I can't connect even after re-validating files.

Was in game AFK shop, I accidently clicked set the price on an item and that item was bought by someone. Then the game crashed and I can't connect even after re-validating files.

Can you send us your .mdump file that got created when you crashed to [email]techreports@trendyent.com[/email] ?

You should see the .mdmp files by following this path: Program Files(x86) > Steam > SteamApps > common > Dungeon Defenders > Binaries > Win32

In the email just provide a link to your post please along side the .mdmp :)

Okay you should be able to log back into TrendyNet without much issue though you may need to restart your Steam client once more. If you're still having problems after Steam client restart let me know.