"Could not Load Level"

Hi,

When i try to connect into a Aquanos Game i get the error message "Could not Load level".
how can i fix this? i restarted steam but that doenst help.

Greets, CoRRoNa

Can you try one thing for me and go to Steam -> Change User... and that logs you out completely. Then log back in and see if you can access it then.

I had this happen as well. tried closing out steam completely and now I can't connect to trendy after I choose ranked.

I just got the very same problem. I can't either launch it as a host nor join it. I've already watched for some solutions on this board to fix it, but i won't work at all. =/

I too am experiencing the same load failures :( Steam. I've verified all the files and restarted relogged etc.

Error I'm seeing in Logs :
(20:41:05:508)Log: SeamlessTravel to: DD_Atlantis.udk
(20:41:05:508)Error: Unable to travel to 'DD_Atlantis.udk' - file not found

Recursively Checked for file, wasn't there. Only the language files. I'm uninstalling and reinstalling. 30M pipe so shouldn't take that long.

Update: Reinstalled and it worked. I would publish the file somewhere but I don't know if Trendy would hurt me or not. Plus I imagine it would still be missing the required textures. The total now of the program is 7.4G Sorry guys.

Exact same problem. I host a aqua or any of the new maps it loads and tosses me back to the server select screen. I join someones new game and says failed to load level... Very aggravating and the sharks dont help

Same problem. I just "Verified Game Files" via Steam properties with no luck. My friend can join just fine, but none of the new levels will load for me.

i am getting this error too, i did the validate game files on steam and it's redownloading 300mb of stuff

im guessing it's because i was halfway through 7.30 update when 7.30b came out and it crashed and i had to restart the download.

edit: redownloading these files fixed it for me

I finally got Steam to download 239 MB file after verifying cache 3 times, logging completely out of steam before the third time. This worked for me. Hope this helps.

If you're still having the Get issues and nothing works please send me a private message with your Steam ID/profile link.

I finally got Steam to download 239 MB file after verifying cache 3 times, logging completely out of steam before the third time. This worked for me. Hope this helps.

This even works to me. I don't know why but it worked at all. =)

If you're still having the Get issues and nothing works please send me a private message with your Steam ID/profile link.

I dont have the Get Problem. I can Start the Map, but after a second loading time, the message appears "Could notload level".
Steam is checking for corrupted files right now.. lets see what happens :)

*Edit: Ok he found 2 missing files, repaired it and now it works.

Nothing seems to work for me. re-validated and logging out and back in. I still immidiately exit the game and go to the game select screen or when i try to join someone elses it says failed to load.