Im still curious on what color they are on map. I know they dont despawn like eggs, so I wanna know what I'm looking for.

Im still curious on what color they are on map. I know they dont despawn like eggs, so I wanna know what I'm looking for.

well i quess they shoudl be green by now ..as you dont have any accesory in slot now

well i quess they shoudl be green by now ..as you dont have any accesory in slot now

Tis true, but they could have messed up the map colors again lol.

im hoping theyll have their own icon, like the eggs, on the map.. would make it much easier to find them.

so nobody figured out where to get them ? i saw someone posting about how he looks in his new earrings..im wondering if they arent challanges reward(at least some of it) after 1NM ES and 2 insane Glitters i have nothing o_O dat droprate

I've started doing survival from deeper well and on... nothing so far. I've looked and made sure for at least 5 mins before starting.

They have a mask-icon on the map. Even the non-mask things.

Did deeper well nm survival up to wave 14, got three. One mask, two bracers.

They have a mask-icon on the map. Even the non-mask things.

Did deeper well nm survival up to wave 14, got three. One mask, two bracers.

thanks for the info. now i wont waste time running through all the drops. :)

good to know, but im farming levels first. Always #1 on my list when cap goes up. Thanks for the heads up that they are mask icons

well its little disappointing they give only regular stats ..trendy could come with something more original then xx tower DMG ...

I would've liked to see unique abilities rather than more stats, but if they're going to have stats, I'm glad they kept them low. Borderline useless stats promotes customizing your character to how you want them to look, not just optimizing for stats.

I would've liked to see unique abilities rather than more stats, but if they're going to have stats, I'm glad they kept them low. Borderline useless stats promotes customizing your character to how you want them to look, not just optimizing for stats.

are they all borderline useless though? i recall seeing 'worn' quality items with similar stats to:

Eh.

might that mean some accessories may be myth/trans/sup?

I got one feather item with no stat above 10 and two negatives on NM HC shipwreck Monster Fest.

Yeah, agreed, it was worn. So I'm sure there's better. Just saying. It's random stats, which is a shame. So it's not just collect them all, but collect all the good ones. Shame, really.

There might not be any myth ones. Also, they might be very rare rewards. Either seems plausible.

It does seem like it's impossible to upgrade shield resistance though. Oh well, each resist point counts :P

Yah we have enough stat items would be nice to see different stuff. I suspect these all would be difficult to program. I give 10 examples.
1) Transcendent Mana Battery Bracers: Increases the max mana of your character by 300. When you pick up mana dropped from enemies you get 30% more.
2) Transcendent Haste Earrings: Increase character move speed by 10%.
3) Transcendent Summoner's Mask: Pet dps is increased by 5%.
4) Transcendent Hourglass of Time: Cooldowns on abilities is reduced by 10%.
5) Transcendent Voodoo Doll: Whenever creatures deal damage to you, they take 15% of that damage.
6) Transcendent Stone Talisman : Increases crystal max health by 5%.
7) Transcendent Star Pearl: Huntress/ Ranger only. Increases the damage of damaging traps by 5%. Increases the radius of non damaging traps by 5%.
8) Transcendent Polarized Cufflinks: Increases the damage and range of lightning affinity DU defenses by 10%.
9) Supreme Book of Wizardry: Increases the damage of mana and purity bomb by 25%.
10) Supreme Azure Shield: Reduce all damage suffered by 5%. Reduce lightning damage suffered by 25%. Increase lightning damage you deal by 10%.

Just got this from insane survival spires, it appeared green since i didnt have one before and they are pretty rare from what i can tell