Sign in to follow this  
supernovae

Sharks suck

Almightly Harpoon, its not the end all be all tower anymore.

Again you assumed i'm using harpoons all the time.
Just shows how wrong you are.
I like to use the app more often.
But still it's a game of skittles with the sharks using the app.

That's just the thing. The gear isn't the issue. It's the tactics. Sharken don't require any particularly epic gear if you are fighting them right.

well you proved you don't play nm survival at all

Nightmare is in, guess what, BETA, stop whining.

And before you start saying I have good gear, no I don't.

well you proved you don't play nm survival at all

If your traps and auras are in the right place, then sharken aren't any bother. Careful placement makes them irrelevant. Late stage survival will always be about ogres and ninjas (and fish wyverns).

Nightmare is in, guess what, BETA, stop whining.

And before you start saying I have good gear, no I don't.

yes its a beta and that why it needs change if they care about getting any new players when nm is released for people who dont have the shard dlcs

Yes beta is a great excuse for clearly not testing new content enough. If proper testing had been done they would not need to make wholesale changes of 66% this and 1/3rd that. Balancing new content by its release should be 5% this, 8% here not changing figures by over half their original value.

Nightmare is in beta? So once the last shards map is out then it's all completed and nightmare should be out of beta. So by the next shards map I can expect a balanced game then right... We all know the next new enemy type will no doubt be as bugged as sharken were to begin with & djinns were to begin with and that's not even taking in to all the issues with the game there currently are.

DunDef is a great game but Trendy always bemuse me with the decisions they make.

question, has anyone tested to see if they can charge more than once? i.e place some magic blockades near spawn, obviously won't agro anything except sharken charges... would it work?