Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Patch Discussion 7.30

Ogre Stuck Summit Survival NM HC Wave 18

hey trendy, after months of telling you that you should cut the numbers of Survival finally you did it, nice but could you please fix the Ogre Stuck on the Bridge? Thats not a new one, they stuck since months ago.

Ive to wait over 20 minutes that the ogre disappears (played as Countess).
In one of the last patches you make the Ogre disappear after 6 minutes, seriously?! please change the time to 2 minutes if they dont get damage or stay 2 minutes at the same spot or fix the oger stuck problem once for all.

I was doing The Summit Pure Strategy Medium (Hardcore), and I got at least once per wave, a period of at least 10 seconds when No enemies were on the map. I was running two characters at the time. (Purely for extra mana faster.)

Can you recheck those Timings again?

I was doing The Summit Pure Strategy Medium (Hardcore), and I got at least once per wave, a period of at least 10 seconds when No enemies were on the map. I was running two characters at the time. (Purely for extra mana faster.)

Can you recheck those Timings again?

I did summit again with 3 friends, the ogre dont stuck this time, i dont know whats the trigger for that, anyway... iam done with summit :squire:

The ogre are still a problem, they stuck, they run over walls, leave the path and take short cuts on the way to the Core.

Thanks for making the boss more impossible than before.

I was trying to duo with a ranger/squire and I was unable to do ANY damage to the boss with my squire.

Every attack I did (once we knocked off all his tentacles off) was showing a whole bunch of 0's on my screen. Anyone else having this problem? And can you seriously change his behaviour so he doesn't go straight for your walls the second he loses agro? maybe give us 10-15 seconds of him just staying where he was before even attempting to move?

Your not the only user experiencing this, I think its a bug that we cannot hurt any bosses in Nightmare mode at all. This needs to be fixed, I cant even complete the Lost Eternia shards pack on Nightmare Mode like this.

Your not the only user experiencing this, I think its a bug that we cannot hurt any bosses in Nightmare mode at all. This needs to be fixed, I cant even complete the Lost Eternia shards pack on Nightmare Mode like this.
This was fixed weeks ago.
Thread necro FTL.