Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Patch Discussion 7.30

Wow I look super sexy in earrings. High end couture baby.

Anywho, still waiting for the patch to download.

Was Necromancer healing fixed and just not put in the patch notes? Would be great to finally see that actually fixed.

/praying for an "undocumented" ninja buff to App Towers :)

are ninjas (dark elf warriors) get buffed? Or what are you meaning?

High end couture baby.

...I read that in RuPaul's voice.

@Notorious Noob: Same problem here.

Is it just me, or do the survival waves still have the same amount of monsters (at least moraggo wave 19 still has 3563 duo)

got it downloaded but it shows me buy button.... damn trendy come on I bought the whole 12 euro pack..

Ditto, apparently steam isn't done with everything :/

Wow, Sharken are absolutely awful. They evidently can cause buff beams to go down if they push something out of one. Also, like Djinn when they first went in, there's no message for when one shows up.

edit: So, yeah, if you don't stop a Sharken while its getting ready to charge, you're pretty much ****ed.

Wow, Sharken are absolutely awful.

Indeed... So gas traps at EVERY single wall now and pray they die before the trap runs out. That's SO much fun. Or well... not really...

Indeed... So gas traps at EVERY single wall now and pray they die before the trap runs out. That's SO much fun. Or well... not really...

Gas traps won't help if they aren't caught in it before they start their charge.

Really I just quickly set up some spikes, Darkness and Gas in Deeper Well and the Sharken charged into the active gass trap and imideately stopped dazed at the edge of the gas/darkness combo.

nice that it's 20 points for 78>79, but 20M experience? Seriously? Do you even WANT people to reach level 83 before the next shard is released? :P

Really I just quickly set up some spikes, Darkness and Gas in Deeper Well and the Sharken charged into the active gass trap and imideately stopped dazed at the edge of the gas/darkness combo.

Well I just saw one plow through it, it must have been poison immune and I didn't see it. Gonna test it here again.

edit: Just tested it again, Sharken charged right through an active gas trap and was not poison immune.

I kinda like the change since it really mixes things up. I also love the fact that Endless Spires survival went from 10k+ to about 1700. Nice. Bearable again!

ok just played, had all my defenses completely screwed...

question is...

is this game soloable anymore...
im not putting any time into it till i get an answer, i use to be able to handle misty wave 23, but honestly cant even see going past 10 as a possiblilty right now.

Ensnare auras are okay by themselves for sharken. However, they can still use their sprint to get to defenses. Might need to combo with more auras/slightly different set ups.

This is ridiculous, if you can't kill a Sharken before that charge starts you are just absolutely screwed as there's no way you can keep any of your walls up. They spawn in fairly high numbers even in lower waves of Deeper Well.

I tested again with a smaller gas, once they charge they are immune to Gas and Enrage so the only way to stop them is to put gas far enough away to get them before they ready the charge which is just asking for it when Djinn show up.

ok just played, had all my defenses completely screwed...

question is...

is this game soloable anymore...
im not putting any time into it till i get an answer, i use to be able to handle misty wave 23, but honestly cant even see going past 10 as a possiblilty right now.

Judging by the constant flow of anti player or anti tower monsters and larger and larger maps I'd guess they don't really want to promote solo play at all anymore, which is really unfortunate is there's probably quite a few players that enjoyed playing DD solo which are going to probably start moving away from the game :(