NMHC djinnlets? are insane ones better?

i obtained this one this morning (ive been farming quite alot -fear of the sharken:sharken:)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047605454/screenshot/577828688160412725?tab=public
but its not even myth (ignore the insane part in the background - i was testing quality - the one mouseovered is from NMHC)

- from running insane CitC three times (with two chars = 6 djinnlets) all were myth and one had 235^, more than my highest ^ NMHC one, i also dont see any major differences in stats or tavern value; so i was curious as to whether insane CitC> NM CitC at the moment?

It does seem like nmhc djinnlets dont come with stats as high as other nm pets. None of the djinnlets that I have gotten have over 200 in 1 stat.
Even so, when I switched from insane to nm, they seem to have less negatives and 150+ in multiple stats, while in insane that only happened to 1 or 2 djinnlets.

It does seem like nmhc djinnlets dont come with stats as high as other nm pets. None of the djinnlets that I have gotten have over 200 in 1 stat.
Even so, when I switched from insane to nm, they seem to have less negatives and 150+ in multiple stats, while in insane that only happened to 1 or 2 djinnlets.

hmm.... ive seen some trans ones with 300+ in some stats, but idk where they come from...

hmm.... ive seen some trans ones with 300+ in some stats, but idk where they come from...

Same, but the ones I've seen like that have 250-300 in almost all stats, making them seem hacked to me.
I've gotten plenty of trans djinnlets from nmhc, and even some from mixed mode, with the max upgrades I've seen being about 280^ and max stats around 195.

where are you getting the djnnlets? automatic reward or from tavern? I did CitC a couple times and didnt see one in inventory.

i obtained this one this morning (ive been farming quite alot -fear of the sharken:sharken:)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047605454/screenshot/577828688160412725?tab=public
but its not even myth (ignore the insane part in the background - i was testing quality - the one mouseovered is from NMHC)

- from running insane CitC three times (with two chars = 6 djinnlets) all were myth and one had 235^, more than my highest ^ NMHC one, i also dont see any major differences in stats or tavern value; so i was curious as to whether insane CitC> NM CitC at the moment?

I got a trans one with 292 ups and ~180 to tower stats on my first NMHC survival. I mark that one down as karma, as I have like 160 myth/trans monkeys, none of which has hero health, hero attack and a decent number of ups.

I got a trans one with 292 ups and ~180 to tower stats on my first NMHC survival. I mark that one down as karma, as I have like 160 myth/trans monkeys, none of which has hero health, hero attack and a decent number of ups.

I thought mine was bad, I got about 25 out of which 5 had decent stats of which 0 had high ups.

not hacked.... i like how apparently getting one djinnlet is enough to pass judgement, the pets are MAJORLY random, nm hc is the best. insane will always get u a 150 or less ups djinnlet boring and basically bad

not hacked.... i like how apparently getting one djinnlet is enough to pass judgement, the pets are MAJORLY random, nm hc is the best. insane will always get u a 150 or less ups djinnlet boring and basically bad

i stated that i got a 235^ from insane...
and OMF was glitched at release, insane gave out better rewards than NM

where are you getting the djnnlets? automatic reward or from tavern? I did CitC a couple times and didnt see one in inventory.

wave 14 NMHC CitC surv (with 6 from insane)

lol, nice, well atleast now i know my time wasnt completely wasted =D

My last run on insane yielded a 223^ 125-150 to all tower stats, ability 1, all hero stats except run speed, with no negatives. The majority of the djinnlets I get on insane have over 200 upgrades, as well.

Easier to get good ones in Nightmare but Insane runs is less possibility to get trans but it's there. I do insane runs for the pet as well until I can be consistant on getting to round 15 on nightmare which I can't with my gear, too hectic until I get some better gear.