A "what killed the core" message would be much appreciated, Trendy

It seems a lot of people here have experienced a mystery core instagib, and knowing what happened would take out a lot of frustration and also help with our builds. I'm sure you could find a space for it somewhere in the post-game stats. Yes yes?

Yep in wave 26 especially in cliffs "something" killed the core with single shot. In animation there was "nothing".

Add it to the details screen at the end of the game. "More info" on the page where you see *when* the core was damaged should also say what, and how much.

I'd rather just see a replay of the crystal dying that ensures the attacking enemy is in focus.. All the rest of this is unnecessary and not really that helpful. Knowing a mage's fireball or exploding kobold killed my crystal in 'x' number of hits doesnt do jack for showing me how and where it got through my defenses to begin with.

Normally I'd vote yes anyways since it's a step in the right direction but I refuse to vote on one-sided polls. So if anything I'll go with 'What's a core' but I wouldnt count on even that. Better just not to support one-sided polls in any way.

Agreed. It would be great to know what killed the crystal so we could adjust our defenses accordingly for future runs.

If they could add a "kill cam" like some shooters have for a final kill in an online game, where it shows the POV of the killer, that would be amazing.

Knowing what destroyed it would be a help, but not nearly as much as that.