Fix the drop rate for TranS plz

The type of loot is randomly generated, and so are their stats. There's nothing to be "fixed" about your experiences. It's mostly about getting lucky, really.

From my personal experience it helps to not be solo, though. When a lot of loot drops, stuff might stats to disappear before you even notice it's trans. I usually 3 man misty nm hc till 30, and we manage to pcik up far more compared to just a single person. As in, we would expect to pick up 3x more, but it's closer to 6 times more since you don't run around between lanes as much. :D

I agree more players more drops, but By the way I didn't solO it and TranS drop never disappear

Can anyone confirm this? I have played solo with a high trans geared character and seen items marked as upgrades disappear multiple times. However, I've seen really good myth gear being marked as an upgrade for trans geared people, so this might have been the case then.

Trans, what Trans?

Yeah. This is me. Not a single Trans drop yet. But that's probably because I only just got to a gear level where I should start getting it. I have had numerous humongous eggs, though, so I figure WAIT (Working As Intended by Trendy) =)

Trans drop is perfectly fine. At morago/Clifs/jungle wave 20+ almost every wave got few transes. Wave 30 morago last time i got 8 or 9 dont remember.. You just playing wrong maps.. low lvl maps = low lvl gear.

I dont know what you guys have. TRANS ARE "SUPER RARE LOOT" Dude you cant go on WoW and cry about not getting your set items after 10 runs . Dont cry so much and be hapyy that the game actually is hard. Your playing nightmare for one reason and that is to get that super nice loot.

Trans are not super rare loot. They just end game loot. Do you expect that trans will drop multiple times in low tier maps where ogres HP is not bigger then 20mil meanwhile at morago duo wave 25 ogres have 28mil? I kind agree that misty could use a little tweek in drop rates for trans 28-30 wave, but every other maps are fine. And about Suprime loot, i think they will drop only 32-35 wave.

Trans drop constantly, atLEAST one a wave, usually more. it's more rare for me to not see a trans, than to see one. Sure you sometimes get sh-- trans but, if every trans was a good upgrade for me, i would of finished my gear and stopped playing by now....

Trans drop constantly, atLEAST one a wave, usually more. it's more rare for me to not see a trans, than to see one. Sure you sometimes get sh-- trans but, if every trans was a good upgrade for me, i would of finished my gear and stopped playing by now....

I have to agree with this. I usually get at least one trans drop waves 25+. Yesterday I got 3 trans drops on wave 23 of Castle Armory; one of them had like 318^.

TE needs to change the weapon/armor drop ratio. I understand why there is more weapons then armor that shows up, but it's such a hassle IMO. I got 3 pages of trans weapons and one page of trans armor, and not one complete set. Makes me sad :-9

yeah, but i QQ over almost all the trans, just because there is always one thing wrong with them. I got a genie yesterday, which i use regardless.., that has over 400 in tower atk (418), and tower health (487), over 200^s, and 5800 base. However, negative tower speed, not too much (-60), and no radius...

"Oh snap I finally got a trans monkey-"

"Wait, 128 upgrade levels? My mythical one had 240+..."

My experience with trans. Well, non-armor trans stuff anywho. My trans weapons are also eh, although I did find a 320^ or so hammer that has my attention at the moment.

I think trans gear with the release of the new gear coming out this week, should give better drops like myths are now, but the difference should be how good they are, like myths.

I would love to find some trans just to get the higher set bonus at least. My myth gear on some of my characters aren't great and are under 1k, so getting a higher set bonus would help.

"Oh snap I finally got a trans monkey-"

"Wait, 128 upgrade levels? My mythical one had 240+..."

My experience with trans. Well, non-armor trans stuff anywho. My trans weapons are also eh, although I did find a 320^ or so hammer that has my attention at the moment.

haha sounds like the transcendent chain gun I got with +198 in 8 stats... was like Heck Yeah.. then saw it had only 235 upgrades.. bah... but still using it. If only it has 320 upgrades or so.. dam..

Can anyone confirm this? I have played solo with a high trans geared character and seen items marked as upgrades disappear multiple times. However, I've seen really good myth gear being marked as an upgrade for trans geared people, so this might have been the case then.

They -can- dissappear, it's just incredibly rare. Lowest mana value items dissappear first. So if a trans DOES dissappear, it was probably pretty crappy. Being an upgrade for you bears no difference either since the upgrade comparison isn't based on mana value.

In general, you can start a wave and watch the map and you'll see all of the grey dots dissappear before anything blue/purple. In fact, if a myth or trans drops early in the wave, you can watch several waves of the grey dots dissappear while the myth/trans persists. Every now and then one dissappears but this just means it was a low value myth or trans you probably didnt care about anyways.

Every now and then one dissappears but this just means it was a low value myth or trans you probably didnt care about anyways.
mostly true.
If trans are disappearing, then yeah, they're definitely not worth it. But! Sometimes stuff with lots of negs can still be quite good, and yet have a very low value due to the negs. I've watched a couple of actual upgrades for non active tower builders disappear in front of my eyes, but they had 3 negs.

They -can- dissappear, it's just incredibly rare. Lowest mana value items dissappear first. So if a trans DOES dissappear, it was probably pretty crappy. Being an upgrade for you bears no difference either since the upgrade comparison isn't based on mana value.

In general, you can start a wave and watch the map and you'll see all of the grey dots dissappear before anything blue/purple. In fact, if a myth or trans drops early in the wave, you can watch several waves of the grey dots dissappear while the myth/trans persists. Every now and then one dissappears but this just means it was a low value myth or trans you probably didnt care about anyways.

Thanks for the detailed reply! Good to know this.