Barbarian... What will worth to you?

Dear Trendy,
I write this topic to discuss about some of my suggestions for our Barbarian to make it worth-to-buy character...
You know, one of the strength of Barbarian is the ability to hold both weapon at the same time and to increase the damage it got Hawk Stance...
But the weakness of Barbarian as a DPS character are:
- Not have any extra health compared to Squire or Countess
- Not have any extra speed compared to Squire or Countess. Squire seems to be superficial now when he is in PRESIDENT COSTUME... My Squire could do up to 2 mil damage to Orge when using both Blood Rage and Circle. And I could do many Circle in a very short time and kill many small Orge the same time (very useful in Cliff map). So why I have to use Barbarian if he is only create the same damage and much more slower of Hawk Stance.... My Barbarian got more hero attack than my Squire but I definitely choose Squire... Is Squire ideal for DPS player now?
- Only deal with mobs in "low" wave (<19) not any high-end wave. I try to go to wave 20 of Morrago and I do think Squire seems to be the best player....

So what I raise here is how to make Barbaria as an extra character and that makes players feel the desire to have him....
- Increase the damage made by Hawk (and make it much more shorter... even you intend to make it shorter in the new 7.30 patch)
- Increase the health of Barbarian to make it ideal for dealing with mob in wave 25+ - 200% more health is my suggestion
- Increase his speed to make him a really DPS player... I could not image that a real fighter could be so slow... Make the word of DPS as its original meaning....
- Created some extra weapon for him only... I mean maybe Squire use that weapon but it will be faster - more damage when Bar use that...

Try to give us a reasonable to satisfy us - the one who buy him for DPS character.

Uhm did we play the same character? I find barbarian to be one of the best endgame dps chars, definitiely superior to squire.
Squire in bloodrage can output more dps but if you get webbed at a bad place you die. If a front wall goes down you can't tank multiple ogres. You have problem dealing with multiple spiders.

Barbarian move superfast with hurricane stance, can tank tons of damage and clear mobs even at wave 25+ survival mix mode.
I even finish omf with just a barb....

My barb has like 500k hp in nightmare. Definitely more than needed already. 200% more hp would put an endgame barb to 2million hp +. Practically immortal.

Uhm did we play the same character? I find barbarian to be one of the best endgame dps chars, definitiely superior to squire.
Squire in bloodrage can output more dps but if you get webbed at a bad place you die. If a front wall goes down you can't tank multiple ogres. You have problem dealing with multiple spiders.

Barbarian move superfast with hurricane stance, can tank tons of damage and clear mobs even at wave 25+ survival mix mode.

My barb has like 500k hp in nightmare. Definitely more than needed already. 200% more hp would put an endgame barb to 2million hp +. Practically immortal.

As I see now with a good pet you can easily killed all mobs and help Squire in game... And I do think Barbarian could not use as very effective as you said. Or Squire is much more effective as I can easily clear out. My Bar got about 2500 hp and 3200 hero attack but still very useless... Could not use to kill Orge which Squire could easily... And Dijin is really a problem with very slow speed of Hawk Stance. All other mobs could be clear out by our towers.... And to the wave 30 it is really a hell when using Bar with his low speed!

This ^

And to the wave 30 it is really a hell when using Bar with his low speed!

Maybe try Amazon costume?

IMO you cant directly compare the two.

Squires have massive offensive DPS with rage and circ, but you have to stop for long periods for healing, and webbing is doom unless you're right against a wall with decent block (a must).

Barbarians are more consistent DPS. Healing takes under a second even with 300+k HP, they dont get stopped by webs, and their speed boost is very cheap if you ever need the boost. The only times you have to stop doing things is to repair/upgrade/wait for CD's.

Squire = burst DPS. Clear a lane, kill a few ogres, then run back to heal
Barb = constant DPS. Does the same as above a little slower, but using siphon to heal allows you to stay DPS'ing for rediculous amounts of time.

Both fit their roles perfectly, and should be compared as such

IMO you cant directly compare the two.

Squires have massive offensive DPS with rage and circ, but you have to stop for long periods for healing, and webbing is doom unless you're right against a wall with decent block (a must).

Barbarians are more consistent DPS. Healing takes under a second even with 300+k HP, they dont get stopped by webs, and their speed boost is very cheap if you ever need the boost. The only times you have to stop doing things is to repair/upgrade/wait for CD's.

Squire = burst DPS. Clear a lane, kill a few ogres, then run back to heal
Barb = constant DPS. Does the same as above a little slower, but using siphon to heal allows you to stay DPS'ing for rediculous amounts of time.

Both fit their roles perfectly, and should be compared as such

As a low speed of Bar, it is very easy to be stuck around when many mobs come together. Heal is very useful but it is not work when you stuck with crow of mobs. So at that time, Squire with a Monkey could solve the problem much more easier. As this reason I am very doubting about the real DPS of Bar... Do we very need him and new player will be willing to pay for a quite not very extra character... See at SeriesEV, she is really extra and very needed... Bar seems to be quite not very essential in some way of talk... So what I am saying here not that Bar is useless but how to make him really extra - ordinary as essential and helpful... Give your ideas!

I use siphon on late wave survivals (ie. 25+ on misty onward), and heal myself fully in under a second with minimal risk (b/c the gain is so quick). If it starts getting risky, pop turtle on, risk is removed. The more mobs you're surrounded by the better it works so i dont know what you are trying to say (and 40 mana to full heal is just..., and then its only a 4 or 5 second CD...)

DLC characters SHOULDN'T be neccesary to play/progress. They are an alternative made for an alternate playstyle, and i do believe trendy stuffed up a little with the EV by making them so strong for solo play.

Between turtle and siphon, barb can DPS for significantly longer periods than a squire. He also does more auto attack damage unbuffed. I dont see how he isnt atleast as strong as a squire in his own role. He is already one of the most played characters late game, and any major buff would just tip the scales further.

The last I will say on this topic

I use siphon on late wave survivals (ie. 25+ on misty onward), and heal myself fully in under a second with minimal risk (b/c the gain is so quick). If it starts getting risky, pop turtle on, risk is removed. The more mobs you're surrounded by the better it works so i dont know what you are trying to say (and 40 mana to full heal is just..., and then its only a 4 or 5 second CD...)

DLC characters SHOULDN'T be neccesary to play/progress. They are an alternative made for an alternate playstyle, and i do believe trendy stuffed up a little with the EV by making them so strong for solo play.

Between turtle and siphon, barb can DPS for significantly longer periods than a squire. He also does more auto attack damage unbuffed. I dont see how he isnt atleast as strong as a squire in his own role. He is already one of the most played characters late game, and any major buff would just tip the scales further.

The last I will say on this topic

So you are very please with Bar... Hope to have sometimes play with you and I could come to wave 31 of Morrago... Then we see... It will be deadly. Let's see!

Just to mean that Bar is not worth to buy compare to his price and, especially, SeriesEV and free of Squire... To become a DPS character, Bar needs more than normal... All he got now is quite ordinary! I have no doubt to suspicious that my Bar got quite good gear. But the problem that it is no use with wave 25+ of Morrago and Karathi. Anyway, a time playing with you could help me more clearer on how to use him?