Sound doesn't work on Mac

The game plays fine, however the game doesn't have any sound coming out of it, the sound is enabled (I checked), any idea why it isn't working?

The game plays fine, however the game doesn't have any sound coming out of it, the sound is enabled (I checked), any idea why it isn't working?

That's a new one, we've seen crackling noises for mac users but not no sound completely. Do you have a special sound card in you mac by chance or anything different than what comes standard with your mac? Can you let me know what Mac you do have?

My imac i7 runs like a 486, so i also want to know what your secret is? Do you play NM? Postprocessing on?

Magic...

I really have no idea, after every update I just keep trying to run it, 2 updates ago it suddenly started working. Even though some of the loading screen still freezes, it eventually loads.

Edit: To answer your question, I've got fullscreen on, medium graphics, 1024x768 resolution

Well I just went into my config to edit some keys, and its suddenly decided to work.

Problem solved....?