War of the Djinn constantly freezing?

Has anyone else had this problem today? It's happened three times in a row where we get to the last wave than it randomly freezes somewhere. Twice it was with 4 people with barely any Djinns left to get (2 or 3) and it just now happened immediately with 1 of 30 djinns with only 3 people.

well even after the patch i think you still cant play with 4 people and sometimes not even 3 but this is what ive heard

So it is secure only while playing with 1-2 people?
:(

Not good if you want to play coop or farm some weapons.

wow...i really wonder what its like to beat this damn boss! my 7th time getting to the end and my 7th time freezing wtf. i see no rhyme or reason, solo, 2 players or 4 players. ive had it freeze on me every which way. maybe someday my game will function.

I just decided to start farming it solo offline. Multiplayer can blow me for freezing so much.

Sorry to hear.. seems to be a bunch of ppl with the same prob.. I wish I had my old nintendo controllers to chuck all the time I freeze up cuz those things can take some damage.. dang expensive ps3 conts..

Sent from my Droid

Has anyone else had this problem today? It's happened three times in a row where we get to the last wave than it randomly freezes somewhere. Twice it was with 4 people with barely any Djinns left to get (2 or 3) and it just now happened immediately with 1 of 30 djinns with only 3 people.

This^^

Please Fix the Freezing TE