Sign in to follow this  
mrjohnv01

Is this helm hacked?

The one your hovering over, isn't hacked, but that Helm your wearing, looks fishy to me, of course, I have no idea what the limitations are on gear anymore, but 599 for two stats, and no negatives? Sounds hacked to me...

The one your hovering over, isn't hacked, but that Helm your wearing, looks fishy to me, of course, I have no idea what the limitations are on gear anymore, but 599 for two stats, and no negatives? Sounds hacked to me...

that helm is trans and its suppose to be 559 because of set bonus. without set bonus, the maximum stats u can get is 420. so those two are 420, but since im wearing set bonus it makes it 559.

that helm is trans

See, that's what I was kinda wondering about, I am not expert on Trans items, I just started playing again, and the last best I could get was like maybe 400 or so, but, still looks kinda odd to me, coming from that.

definitely not hacked. it's not even that great. mind you it's still a nice 1/1 find.

well why would someone hack a mediocre item? I could see putting some negatives on a hacked item to make it seem more plausible but thats 1 of 1 upgrade with no stat even at max. the guy accusing you is clearly just ignorant.

Uhm, why are people looking at the 1/1 item, while there's an insanely better item right next to it? If anything's fishy, it's that one. :p

Anyways, I wouldn't say it's hacked. It's just a really good drop. If it were really hacked, then usually the resists wouldn't be so low. At least I often see people with maxed out stats and like 50%+ resists on all. ^^

Uhm, why are people looking at the 1/1 item, while there's an insanely better item right next to it? If anything's fishy, it's that one. :p

Anyways, I wouldn't say it's hacked. It's just a really good drop. If it were really hacked, then usually the resists wouldn't be so low. At least I often see people with maxed out stats and like 50%+ resists on all. ^^

hehe QFT.

I've also noticed recently a lot of insanely good items at relatively low survival waves with 0 upgrades. ^_^ They would have been awesome with only 60^'s.

Both items are legit. I had found even nether stuff at 32-35 morago.. ~300 UPS and able to get 3x420 on stats, with few or even non negatives. As long item font have ress over 34% and dont have 6x420 on stats, Its hard to call item hacked.

The rich get richer... when I couldn't beat NM endless spires I was like WTF how does everyone else have great gear...

Now that I can clear Misty Wave 30 / Moraggo a bit earlier, I get all kinds of crazy gear. Today got a 'Forest Cutter' with +400 Hero attack 1/1 LOL

Please use your best judgement when viewing AFK shops. If it looks fishy to you, just don't buy it. If you buy something and later believe it to be hacked, just vendor it, and report the player you bought it from. Generally, buying bad items (unless its from a paypal shop- and items in paypal shops are basically guaranteed to be hacked) won't put you at risk, but it's better to just not buy it, or sell it to the tavern if you did buy it, and move on, rather than post an "is this hacked?" thread.

Banning is aimed primarily at the people doing the hacking, rather than people who come into posession of things hacked by others.

You can learn about maximum possible stats and then decide for yourself, without having to ask about every individual item you come across.