Eternia Shards Part 4 Mob Speculation

Since part 4 is listed in the upcoming events, why not discuss this now?

I've seen speculation on the forums that the new mob can airlift enemies over defenses. However, I think that could just be the way mobs spawn in Sky City. I believe that whatever the new mob is, it takes after DEWs. That is, it targets the player. However, I think it uses range attacks.

Why do I think this? If we go back, way back to December, in the QFTLES trailer, at 1:22, during the part with the... helipack hamster? Pay attention to the bottom of the screen. You can just make out 2 rockets being fired at the huntress. They turn and home in on her as well. I've noticed that many people haven't... erm... noticed this before.

The rockets being fired at the huntress are probably the boss. I'm pretty sure the boss was confirmed to be a giant airship that's powered by the eternian shard.

They come stocked with 4 ammo...ammo being kobolds that explode upon landing. They aim straight for the core. Good luck! (j/k)

After re-watching the EV reveal trailer, It seems that they are the airships. That seems incredibly OP... I mean it can take a full minute for towers to take down an ogre in later survival waves.... Airship comes along and lifts over wall... Yay now we get to deal with spiders, djinn, and stop the ogre from hitting the towers that are far outdamaging our heroes. Or, it lifts a lit kobold. Boom, there goes crystal.
It will be bad enough with sharken pushing walls out of the way and letting things through, but moving an ogre to the other side would be an instant game over...

After part 4 there will be bonus map revealing truth about shards.
Tavernkeep has imprisoned parents of our characters like djinn king mentions with help of eternia shards, and they are on crystallic looking map :D survival pet will be "cupcake is alive".