Queen credit in less than 15 minutes

Start a misty pure strat game on wave 28. Invite friends who need the queen kill. Beat wave 30, credit given. Now the friends can host their on survival games.

I am assuming this "campaign credit" trick works for any map, including Moraggo and the soon to be released 3rd expansion.

It's alright for people that like to get carried i guess but I like to complete the maps the proper way for a sense of acheivement :)

This would be a really nice solo progression helper though if purposefully designed as one.

Beating a full pure strat on a difficulty would allow you to get access to surv/pure strat on the next difficulty (meaning there is some use for pure strat apart from pets and people who tend to just solo can skip the annoying timer campaign).

Correct, beating the map on any "mode" will count as a map win regardless of whether or not you fought the boss.

It might be corrected, but if it is a bug then I suppose it should be. I would think they'd be working on stuff that frustrates users and/or breaks the game as a priority, though.

I would think they'd be working on stuff that frustrates users and/or breaks the game as a priority, though.

Guarantee this is fixed before harpoons

Guarantee this is fixed before harpoons

What is wrong with harpoons? Mine work just fine...

What is wrong with harpoons? Mine work just fine...

For example they are targeting falling spiders or jumping DEWs instead of wyvern.

For example they are targeting falling spiders or jumping DEWs instead of wyvern.

I see. I honestly haven't noticed mine doing that, at least not to a point of significance. Though I can definitely see how it might be an issue. I actually don't mind though, it has saved me a few times from gilded DEWs jumping at me.

harpoons do not have a flying target preference. The only tower that does is DST. A harpoon will target whatever is closet to it.