[Request] Countess Valkyrie Costume

If this will be overlooked at, it will be the biggest sin in history of gaming ever :D

For easier visualization:
http://newspaper.li/static/cf147b273e7a9e1cf1fbc5a492e32e9b.jpg

Notes:
Crests adorns on armor.
Should hover above ground all the time on magic runic circle.
Wings would be used in same way as jetpacks are. (optional)
Long skirt, only boots visible.
Can have halo over head too or vertically behind her wings.

Colorization:
1. Main Armor
2. Armor Addons
3. Hair + Wings + skirt

Comment, sticky, like, fav, vote.

Players show that you want it!
Trendy show you love players!

valkyries are supposed not to have a right breast to shoot their bows with greater capacity :P but i really like the idea

valkyries are supposed not to have a right breast to shoot their bows with greater capacity :P but i really like the idea

You probably know that you described AMAZON not a valkyrie do you? Valkyrie is winged woman warrior mostly using spear and shield and those are from nordic mythology I belive :D

You probably know that you described AMAZON not a valkyrie do you? Valkyrie is winged woman warrior mostly using spear and shield and those are from nordic mythology I belive :D

You could always have the Dresden Files version of a valkyrie, a woman with a nice business suit and a big battle axe.

i would leave my squire aside to up a countess just for that

would make her a dps character and name her Hulda

valkyries are spear wielders and ride horses. they do not have halos and they do not have wings. christian influence brought on those things. angels were not even given the notion of wings until centuries after the rise of christianity.

not using a spear (as sometimes they were described with other weapons) i can forgive, but a *******ized form of them i will not. if the valkyrie costume is added, a winged helm and a cloak is all that is needed.

Maybe be fun as an accessory. Wings for accessories? Could be awesome. Devil wings, angelic wings, hell wings, undead wings, the possibilies are endless.

Clever, Trendy, clever...

Nice explanation Vanilla.
But since mostly Valkyrie is described as winged woman warrior in fantasy genre we stay on this visualization. And game Valkyrie Profile is not as a choice how she needs to look like, only explanation to show difference between fantasy-like valkyrie with wings, nice looking armorset as opposed to woman looking like greek warrior without anything cool about her in particular.

ManaCorporation got onto excellent idea too, normal Valkyrie costume could be just remake of original countess armor and we could find wings to put on it as finishing touch, with this we could even create some fallen valkyrie or even get fairy wings :D

And lastly, as usual user "The Paedofinder General" needed to throw his favourite funbreaker. If flying for a while costumes makes unbalanced game for you then you probably would do no good in PvP even against same class, same stat, pre-made character, it's not even hard to jump up to flying ranger and punish him with some swings, not to mention if you are actually ranged. I will use this post to tell you when really makes unbalanced pvp then.
- mages range and ability to charge shot makes any other class pretty much one hit killed
- mage's DST
- etheral trap
- ranger and huntress range is too low vs mages and even monks
Those are results with stats around 500 on both players everywhere except casting and running. Made by using exactly same set on my characters and fighting same enemy apprentice all the time, then he changes to squire and same row of fights. Balancing PvP would need max a month to find what class should have what stats to make end-match balanced. This would happen only if Trendy would actually care about making tests like this and choose for example moderators for week long testing or other forum users who signed on a list, then another wave of testing and it's really really simple in the end, I'm saying it from what I experiended by my work.

I hope this thread will serve it's purpose and never be misjudged. It's all about fun and fanfiction, in break of DD runs or waiting for next shards part it could even give Trendy idea that community was not only good in designing St. Patrick :D

Respect!

Any customizing would do great, even things like higher jump or slower fall gliding instead of actual flying. No additional powers does good too obvious;y, the point is that this is by far best possible concept for skin for countess :D

And even without reaction from Trendy we still can have nice talk about it :D

PS: Amazon and Barbarian Samurai with changed running animation w/o into simmiliar of monk's ninja costume :o
PS2: Initiate with some costume that has glowing ancient patterns like Bounty Hunter has :o

Ohwhatthe, why does this thread exist twice?

I was wondering this myself.. >.o Pretty sure it's quite against the rules.

As for the topic, personally I don't really care. As countess is my main, I would like to see some other costumes for her, but Valkyrie is one of the last things I care about seeing as an option.

It's also not as common as some people seem to think for a 'fantasy valkyrie' to have wings and the like. This is actually only a pretty recent and rare visualization. Fantasy or reality, a valkyrie is a valkyrie. All the extra fluff you throw onto it is just that. Extra fluff. It has no bearing on it being a valkyrie. You may think it's the coolest thing ever, but it still doesn't mean it's the common visualization.

On that note, I'm just not going to vote because I don't care if they add the costume or not. If they don't? Great.. Not affected.. If they do? Great, other people can use it. Still not affected.

Whoop. whoop... I much prefer the new costume for the countess coming later today!!

Screw Valkyrie :P Trendy was reading my mind with this one.

Hahahah I guessed right that costume from Part 3 will be Mermaid, it was so plain obvious I couldn't not guess :D though I'm sad because it looks nothing better than original countess or queen dress...

Completely disagreed. It looks way the hell better than any costume currently in the game.

Matter of taste first of all, best atm is Steampunk Adept imho, ninja monk, even queen of hearts is fun with her lipstick addiction :D

There is also hope that Mermaid will be Initiate because swords like on screen have been used by monks previously and also giving her TRIDENT as a weapon would fit skin 100% unlike countess.

Eh, I don't really care. I have a level 78 initiate too.

It'd be nice if you recognized your own advice about matters of taste though. This entire thread is filled with "Valkyrie is awesome, if you dont like it I hate you!! It's the best costume ever!!" messages that threaten to pretty much treat people like crap for not having the same taste. In fact, I'd have been a little less vocal about my own opinion on it if it didn't sound like you were trying to violently force a valkyrie costume on trendy/other players that might not care for the idea.

Personally I doubt it will be initiate. There are a few monk swords out there but they dont look like that. Nor do they hold them like that. It just looks like a squire/countess sword all the way. Nor do they have to have a 'trident'. Just another huge misconception similar to valkyries having to have wings.