Owen's .gif Shop
Hello one, hello all, welcome to Owen's .gif shop! No, I don't sell snowglobes, I sell .gif's!

And guess what?! They're for the amazing price of FREE!*

Here are some examples of the wonders I've brought people:

I'll make them in any style, size, font, ANYTHING!

Here's how to order:

[LIST=1]
PM me, describing what you want as your .gif
Look on this thread for your finished avatar
Go to the image URL, and copy it
Enter it as your new avatar, and viola! New avatar!
Be sure to tell me (through PM, don't clog this thread) if you're having trouble

*Donations welcome

me gusta this :)

Quite interesting, I tried to re-upload it for you, and also tried uploading it to imgur then linking it from there, it just doesn't seem to want to work!

Edit: It may be because the forum is automatically resizing it, Owen, if you could re-upload the gif with a max height/width of 80x80, could possibly solve it. Not sure though.

Quite interesting, I tried to re-upload it for you, and also tried uploading it to imgur then linking it from there, it just doesn't seem to want to work!

Edit: It may be because the forum is automatically resizing it, Owen, if you could re-upload the gif with a max height/width of 80x80, could possibly solve it. Not sure though.
You are awesome for trying to help him out like that... You are my favorite Mod now lol :D

I had the same problem with my animated gif until I did just what you said. Apparently the forum program made the image static if it had to resize the image. I went back and manually resized it to 80x80 in photoshop and it worked perfectly.

CaptBoxerShorts, here you go

(might make a better one later, this one is kinda sloppy)

I am not using a desk top, is there any way you can give me a url so i can just copy and past it?

Hey that is cool!

CaptBoxerShorts, here you go

(might make a better one later, this one is kinda sloppy)

Enter it as your new avatar, and viola! New avatar!
*Donations welcome

just to say you spelled that wrong and the french meaning of that word is... not well seen. (or at least the way you spelled it, voila is all right, but viola not.)

just to say you spelled that wrong and the french meaning of that word is... not well seen. (or at least the way you spelled it, voila is all right, but viola not.)

This was so incredibly important to my existence...