My path to Mega Chicken, so far...

Hey, kudos to your effort and good luck man! I'm not ashamed to say I bought/traded for some hum eggs. But either way, a lot of effort was inputted for gathering those eggs. I am also a proud owner of all trophies currently available yet I admire your passion for a well earned mega chicken. My respect fellow defender :)

Thanks. And like your sig. I also have all trophies and achievements and a tran cupid =P. My sig is similar lol. Also, nice to see someone with positi e feedback. Most people are negative on this site. Always complaining.

Edit: sorry for a double post, I hate doin that but I'm on my phone right now lol.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also try and get two eggs a day, today was ****e and this was the only one I found. It landed in enemy spawn and I couldnt reach it, I then quickly upgraded my weapon to make space for the mana from the autosell and when the next round started I got sweet FA from it. Sux to be me :)
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576702418686947051/B957A1408598901FC7E151DC0F07313D4548AF14/

I also try and get two eggs a day, today was ****e and this was the only one I found. It landed in enemy spawn and I couldnt reach it, I then quickly upgraded my weapon to make space for the mana from the autosell and when the next round started I got sweet FA from it. Sux to be me :)
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576702418686947051/B957A1408598901FC7E151DC0F07313D4548AF14/

That sucks, but to be honest, portal gun is the simple solution. It usually helps you get behind spawn points.

Just got my 2 Humo eggs for the day, but still got a few hours before work. Hoping to snag at least one more before that. Currently have 25 Humongous eggs. 11 Eggs left with 7 days remaining(not including today).

GL on your hunt for eggs (i had 18 before trading trans for them at a 1/1 rate (which tbh helped everyone out that way since it cleared up SO much room on my inventory) ...well 18 slots or so.. + the other 18 that was used with the eggs .....dam I forgot for a sec just how much inventory these eggs take up XD

Need me to join one of your games and "accidentally" drop like 6 of them?

Now where's the fun in that lol. But hey I won't deny free Humo eggs, I just won't use on chicken pet unless I don't make the deadline. =P

GL on your hunt for eggs (i had 18 before trading trans for them at a 1/1 rate (which tbh helped everyone out that way since it cleared up SO much room on my inventory) ...well 18 slots or so.. + the other 18 that was used with the eggs .....dam I forgot for a sec just how much inventory these eggs take up XD

Thanks and ya everyone has their own priorities. I have like 150 small eggs now and like 32 Large eggs lol.

Hey snake. I have 6 or 8 Hum eggs (not sure now but min. 6). If you get desperate in the dead line, PM me. I will sell them to you for what they are worth (200mill).

Cheers

Keep up the good work Snake I hope you are able to find all the eggs before the time runs out that would be a true achievement right there and I would say I wish I could have done that but there is no way I will be able to catch up now... so I am pulling for you man good luck!

I was at 29/36 Eggs.

Then I did the math. Chicken is pretty much useless so I sold them all. Now I am sitting at an item box full of 400M tokens lol.

I was at 29/36 Eggs.

Then I did the math. Chicken is pretty much useless so I sold them all. Now I am sitting at an item box full of 400M tokens lol.

Good for you. But mana is easy to farm and thoughts like that is what is going to make the Mega Chicken a very rare and unique collectible pet in the game. Thanks for boosting it when I finally earn it.

when I finally earn it.

I'm guessing you'll be 2 eggs short by the last day. :)

Are you will to miss work to farm eggs?

I'm guessing you'll be 2 eggs short by the last day. :)

Are you will to miss work to farm eggs?

Well at my rate I'm getting them is about 2 a day now with 7 days and 11 eggs to go. I think I'll be fine unless I get EXTREMELY unlucky.

Just got 2 more in Alch Labs Survival. 7 to go. I have Wed/Thur off work so hopefully if I farm all day and I can get 7 before shards part 3 comes out.

I have 11 humongous eggs. Just wondering whether to sell them or try to get more. Impossible to farm so many before the end of the month, also I don't have so much mana or good stuff to trade them for. But in the wiki it says:

"Eggs and other unique items will be obtainable in the future as rewards for future planned events."

Does that mean I should keep my eggs? If it is for sure that you can get them later I would keep them...

It's actually still quite possible for you. I see many people get like 4 a day or more. My luck is 2 a day apparently so it's taking me longer.

hm farming them is painful

my way: buy for 300-400M (just search shops), sell for 1.2b, buy 3 more, sell 1, keep 2. Repeat. If you are lucky you can get as much as 5 eggs in one shop for 400M

hm farming them is painful

my way: buy for 300-400M (just search shops), sell for 1.2b, buy 3 more, sell 1, keep 2. Repeat. If you are lucky you can get as much as 5 eggs in one shop for 400M

You realize the market for Humo's have gone up. If your getting some for 400mil then noobs are selling them lol.

It's the only reason I haven't sold any eggs at all, I'm waiting to see what people sell them for after the event is done.

Ya they will be going for billions after the event. But wait about a week to sell. Everyone is waiting for the event to end to sell and with so many trying to sell at once the price will be high but not high as it should. So after about a week it'll be billions.