Sign in to follow this  
CaptBoxershorts

Dungeon Defenders Jokes

when you switch to your tower squire with a Captain America Shield and your giraffe walks faster then you, your not gonna finish a build in 1 phase
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL that is hilarious.

"They should call me butter because I'm on a roll" Tavern Keeper. LOL

Knowing how the huntress is fan-served, I though the game was made in Japan. No, wait, Gainaxville.

If you guys recall just a little while ago, when Trendy posted the link to the TVTropes article for the game, the huntress is considered "Ms. Fanservice".
[quote]"Ms. Fanservice: The Huntress comes complete with a bared midriff, a rump-shaking dance, a hint of Jiggle Physics, and a dangerously low miniskirt."
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/DungeonDefenders[/quote]
The jiggle effect (in terms of anim is considered as the trope "Gainaxing":
[quote]"The act of drawing a female character with unusually large and buoyant breasts and without a bra, then animating every individual jiggle, sway, bounce and bobble they undergo. Also known as Gainax Bounce or the Gainax Bounce Effect."
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Gainaxing[/quote]

It's just a bit of comparison between Jiggle Physics and Gainaxing. Since Trendy is from Gainesville... you get it now.

knowing how the huntress is fan-served, i though the game was made in japan. No, wait, gainaxville.

If you guys recall just a little while ago, when trendy posted the link to the tvtropes article for the game, the huntress is considered "ms. Fanservice".

The jiggle effect (in terms of anim is considered as the trope "gainaxing":

It's just a bit of comparison between jiggle physics and gainaxing. Since trendy is from gainesville... You get it now.

lolll