Misty end game loot

Any one else finding that the end game loot (waves 28-30) on Misty survival NMHC is of poor quality? Had several runs with lots of sub Mythical and no Transcendents. Even the Myths are not of much value. Far better picks up between waves 20 and 25 with a couple of trans items. Just back luck every run or is the end game loot broken?

Lots of people are saying drop quality has decreased lately, but the Devs say no changes were made... I'm guessing it's a bug.

Try Mix Mode it will solve that problem. Like all games with random generation item quality varies per run. A friend of mine said Mix Mode Wave 30 gave him no trans however when I beat misty mix mode wave 30 I got more then 10 trans pieces some of which I am using now.

A big shock was getting a piece of tranny armor on Servants Quarters with something like 340^ and 300 in a couple stats.

In my experience, the last three to four waves has less frequent good loot, but potential for better loot.

I never find anything good at wave 26+. I find quite a lot of trandescent between 21-25 though.
Haven't done nearly enough runs to do any conclusions yet...

Mixed mode does not help. I have finished misty a few times recently and nothing good drops. Try morrago?

Mixed mode does not help. I have finished misty a few times recently and nothing good drops. Try morrago?
Technically it does... by 5%. What a wild boost.

actually i believe the best loot is in the jungle.. The Jungle has faster / higher scaling mobs then anywhere else. Wave 30 moraggo birds have 600k hp. wave 22 Jungle birds have around 800kish. as an example.

also the loot seems to scale much faster than moraggo.. The problem is most players cannot do the zone. Moraggo is much more user friendly with the latest builds.

Jungle also seems much better then cliffs. The ogre fest isn't improving loot quality. Cliffs is hardly on par with moraggo for some reason.

I've been farming misty, jungle + cliffs the whole week, and the cliffs overall had much better myths but fewer trans until you hit wave 27+... on other maps good trans come earlier. It seems players have completely different experiences when farming, and it seems difficult to draw any concrete conclusions with something as random as the way items drop!

If I had to vote, I'd say jungle is the best place to loot unless you have awesome gear and can play cliffs starting from wave23 up until 30. From 23-30 though, cliffs for me has had the best loot I've ever seen :D

I've been farming misty, jungle + cliffs the whole week, and the cliffs overall had much better myths but fewer trans until you hit wave 27+... on other maps good trans come earlier. It seems players have completely different experiences when farming, and it seems difficult to draw any concrete conclusions with something as random as the way items drop!

If I had to vote, I'd say jungle is the best place to loot unless you have awesome gear and can play cliffs starting from wave23 up until 30. From 23-30 though, cliffs for me has had the best loot I've ever seen :D

Screenshots man! Screenshots! :D

Mix mode does indeed increase quality of loot. You may not notice it at first but you will eventually see the difference. As of late waves, yes there does appear to be less good loot, but like senz54 said, the potential of loot to be of great quality is much higher. I have obtained 3k tower damage gear in the last few waves of many morrago runs.

Thanks for the replies.
Just ran a moraggo and had better loot than my last few misty runs (also collected a 8M trans donkey!) But what a pain the larger mobs are. I'm certainly looking forward to the patch and reduced mob sizes. Jungle is not too great for me as a solo player. Here's hoping that one day well have small solo maps with great end game loot.
I'll give cliffs a go tomorrow - not played it yet.

Done misty 25-30 probably 10 times over the past two weeks, whilst occasionally getting some good gear, the general standard of items has been terrible. I'd say probably 85/95% of the time armours roll with negative resists. That wasn't the case in the previous few weeks.

The only way i can get good gear out of Misty non mix is to do it 4 player... and by 4 player i mean Solo +3 AFK~~

Mix mode as early as wave 13 Im seeing good quality loot. Not good enough for me though, which is the problem but definitely good quality stuff. I needed to get the wave 20+ to see loot of equal quality in non MM. The pet wasnt too shabby either.

I never find anything good at wave 26+. I find quite a lot of trandescent between 21-25 though.
Haven't done nearly enough runs to do any conclusions yet...

It must be random because I find maybe 1-2 trans on waves 20-25 but have found quite a bit drop on waves 28-30. But then again I have gone 28-30 with no trans as well.. Need to farm more before thurs patch when they mess everything up (most likely) and it is too hard to complete again. :)

Around what stats are you guys using to get to end game.. I can't push through wave 20 w the bulk of my toons at 15xx in their required stat... ie squire dmg, ev walls, aura health etc... no good dps guy tho maybe the missng link?

Around what stats are you guys using to get to end game.. I can't push through wave 20 w the bulk of my toons at 15xx in their required stat... ie squire dmg, ev walls, aura health etc... no good dps guy tho maybe the missng link?

You can probably do it with a lot less stats but what I use:

EV DPS Character, I don't play with my tower builders. Max Resists, 2150 Hero HP, 2250 Hero Attack 1.2 Million DPS on Tavern Dummy.

EV Wall Builder - 3025 Tower HP Walls
Squire Tower Builder - 1582 / 2971 / 1218 / 2105 Tower Stats
Monk Aura Builder - 1200-1300 in all tower Stats forget exactly but that range in all stats.
Hunter Trap Builder - 1350 / 1650 / forget / forget
Apprentice Tower Builder - dont really use except for a few small 1 DU Walls. 980 or so Tower HP

I think the important thing is to have DPS char, Tower Builder, Wall Builder, Monk for Auras and Hunter for Traps and follow a good layout design.

You can get to high 20s with 1k/1.5k/1k/1k squire, 2000+ EV Waller, and 1k/1.5k/1k/1k traptress on Kandar's build. Lots of people have posted great success. Those first runs usually end up giving you massive upgrades too.

I'll agree there, Kandars' build got me to wave 21, with little to no problems. Every once in a while I'll run into a pesky Djinn who sits around the corner and despawns something, and once I let a proxie run out, but that was it. However, the upgrade thing I can't vouch for. Usually only things I find are simply ok to sell, and I've only had one Trans drop, and even that wasn't that good.

Countess Builder - 1300/1400/600/1200 tower stats
EV Waller - 1400-1500/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx
Trapper - 1100/1500/300/700 I believe, don't quote me on it

Currently my Adept is built for damage, so his thp is garbage, and I have to continuously repair the wall by the northern crystal, but that's not a huge deal.

Another Tip.. at least I found it useful. Is to NOT put your Darkness and Gas traps on your buff beams.. if one gets desummoned, it takes your entire buff beam with it. So make sure those don't touch the buff beams and if one gets de-summoned you only have to replace it not the entire buff beam as well.