Will there be a new upgrade level?

I was wondering this. Seeing that the level cap keeps getting increased, will we end up seeing a new upgrade level for defenses?

(1) 100
(2) 200 ( x 2.0 )
(3) 400 ( x 2.0 )
(4) 700 ( x 1.75 )
(5) 1220 ( x ≈1.74 )
??(6) 1830 ( x 1.5 )

20 + (83*20) = 1680
20 + (88*20) = 1780

Soooo maybe not at 83, but perhaps on the next raise.

I've been wondering if we'd see another rank on towers. Considering the amount of mana you'll be able to hold at 83, I don't see why they couldn't add a new rank.

I just wonder if adding a new rank would impact Nightmare to the point where they'd have to do a lot more balancing to get it right.

Each upgrade doesn't do that much more damage. I'd rather see it at shards four than three

Each upgrade is 10% more damage and 20% more health. And this is actually a significant improvement from back when it was like +20 flat damage and +100 flat health. Upgrades used to just be a superior version of repair.

Each upgrade is 10% more damage and 20% more health. And this is actually a significant improvement from back when it was like +20 flat damage and +100 flat health. Upgrades used to just be a superior version of repair.

Well, considering the new mobs we'll have maybe the upgrade will be balanced. But if it creates balancing issues I'd rather just not have it. Extra mana would just mean abilities last longer

Yes! You are right! Having a new start level so we will be obligated to level up to level 90 once the 4th shard is out, just so we can still do NM and upgrade everything, what a nice idea :D