Trendy will Accessories have their own color dot on map as well? despawn?

Just as the title says. Just curious so we can know where they are on map if they do drop. Also, if some are really rare, I hope trendy made it like the eggs and they don't despawn. Both things are a definitely need to know.

They won't despawn? Then the drop rate must be similar to eggs. These things will be worth a fortune the first couple weeks.

They won't despawn? Then the drop rate must be similar to eggs. These things will be worth a fortune the first couple weeks.

Seems like it but there are 62 different one's as they stated and they each have their own rarity. So this is going to be an interesting hunt to people who want to get all 62 like me lol.

Seems like it but there are 62 different one's as they stated and they each have their own rarity. So this is going to be an interesting hunt to people who want to get all 62 like me lol.

I think the idea is similar to having a katana vs myth sword vs the 10 other types of swords. I wouldn't collect all 62, just the Supreme versions of whatever I get for all my chars.

Edit: I'm more interested in what these will do. Stats would be okay, but I'd like if they added passive abilities to your characters. Like, one item can give 20% bonus to speed (over the cap). Another item could make it so you can't be interrupted while casting a spell if your health is below 15%.

I think the idea is similar to having a katana vs myth sword vs the 10 other types of swords. I wouldn't collect all 62, just the Supreme versions of whatever I get for all my chars.

Edit: I'm more interested in what these will do. Stats would be okay, but I'd like if they added passive abilities to your characters. Like, one item can give 20% bonus to speed (over the cap). Another item could make it so you can't be interrupted while casting a spell if your health is below 15%.

How nice that would be, I doubt it, I'm sure they will be just cosmetic type items. Maybe if we are lucky they will have 1 type of resist + 1 extra stat to up. We'll find out once this digest comes out hopefully.

I wouldn't mind the cosmetic factor by itself either. But this seems like a great opportunity for them to add passive abilities.

Very smart trendy.

They tested this with the eggs before they added the new accessories. Now all they have to do is replace the egg code with a function that generates an accessory. The drop features are already tested and good to go.

Very smart trendy.

They tested this with the eggs before they added the new accessories. Now all they have to do is replace the egg code with a function that generates an accessory. The drop features are already tested and good to go.

lol, if that is what happened it was definitely a stroke of genius on their part.

How nice that would be, I doubt it, I'm sure they will be just cosmetic type items. Maybe if we are lucky they will have 1 type of resist + 1 extra stat to up. We'll find out once this digest comes out hopefully.

Jeremy stated a couple or three weeks ago that they would be more than cosmetic.

Very smart trendy.

I bet it still doesn't work right.

I kid Trendy, I kid. Well, kind of anyway. :-P

Id think they are not stats.. id like stuff like:

Mask X Gives immunites to slows
Mask Y Gives an extra 5 DU on any map
Mask X makes you invisible to Dark Elves

(i can dream lol)

etc.. like passive buffs.

Id think they are not stats.. id like stuff like:

Mask X Gives immunites to slows
Mask Y Gives an extra 5 DU on any map
Mask X makes you invisible to Dark Elves

(i can dream lol)

etc.. like passive buffs.

Most popular suggestion seems to be passive buffs, and I like the idea. I myself made a couple suggestions (20% bonus speed over cap, can't have spells interrupted if lower than 15% health, etc...)